2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
any wishing to buy through windows upgrade offer for 699rs from windows 7 pm me
I have registered for upgrade offer,but i got key from dreamspark.so i am not going for this

right now it say my order is approved.. i give you registration id and email,check if the offer works or not

you have make payment to microsoft 699rs..

btw last date of offer is 31-1-2013

I am taking no payment,just sharing the details free of cost
Do you mean they created and gave you a DreamSpark account using the email ID you used for the upgrade offer ?

Is windows 8 still available at dream spark? I am thinking of getting myself registered. What about payment will Debit card work here?

guys hit it Office 2013 for 450 . I dont want to talk about the ethics of the deal . CHANGE COUNTRY TO INDIA FROM TOP . MIGHT PROVE TO BE HELPFUL IN NOT DISABLING THE KEY . ITS A RISK , DONT BUY IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO LOSE 450 BUCKS
MS Office Pro 2013 and Project Pro 2013 for $10(use ur gmail ID) - Slickdeals.net
Microsoft HUP Program Code: DC2C9125AD

They could have released this on dreamspark :(
Anyhow, changing the country to India, takes you to the asia page that still has Office 2010 for INR450

I'm just going to connect to a US VPN and buy it from there, just to be safe

P.S. I recommend using a virtual pc whenever you're using a VPN

Changing country to India changes the offer to 2010 professional plus , can we use country as united states and proceed ?

Guys, did anyone have any problems with the non English Win 8 Pro keys? Do I need to do anything extra for it to work?

This may sound lame, but any clarification in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Has anyone actually tried re-installing win8 after formatting hard disk ?
Heard that these keys can be used to activate Windows only once, even on the same machine. That is, the keys can't be used again after formatting the hard disk even if the hardware remains the same.
I couldn't find any such statement in the EULA but since a friend (rather senior) said he used a MSDN key for Win7 and he couldn't use it after re-installing. I don't know how far that's true. So thought of asking here.

This may sound lame, but any clarification in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Heard that these keys can be used to activate Windows only once, even on the same machine. That is, the keys can't be used again after formatting the hard disk even if the hardware remains the same.
I couldn't find any such statement in the EULA but since a friend (rather senior) said he used a MSDN key for Win7 and he couldn't use it after re-installing. I don't know how far that's true. So thought of asking here.

Well, I don't know about Win8, since I haven't installed it yet, but, I can confirm that what your friend told you about Win7 is wrong. I am currently using the MSDN Win7 keys on two desktops and have formatted/re-installed them at least 3-4 times since first getting it.

Have done it many times, had to format reinstall twice today while migrating data to another hdd , win 8

That's bullshit. I've reinstalled Win8 many times by formatting my C drive and each time it activated online just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back