2 x Samsung I8000 Omnia II 8 GB GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kekerode

Adept
Hi,

Selling my two spare mobiles as I need money for new mobile (and maybe HD2 will be here soon too).

Both phones were purchased from Italy 4-5 months back via friend and both were new seal packed.

Both have 8 GB internal memory and unlocked to any GSM network.

Specs in detail : Samsung I8000 Omnia II - Full phone specifications

First phone is used with scratch guard from day one (couldn't find proper one) and has usual wear & tear from regular use. It comes with charger, cover, microUSB cable only, nothing else.

Price expected : INR 6600 + shipping This one is SOLD

Second phone is used without scratch guard and minor scratches on screen as shown in photo below. Also it has usual wear & tear from regular use. It comes with just microUSB cable only, nothing else.

Price expected : INR 5000 + shipping

Both phones don't carry any manufacture's warranty. I'll give personal testing warranty of 7 days.

combo deal : 11.3k + shipping N/A

Shipping via DTDC Plus or BlueDart is preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

kekerode

Hi,

Both phones were purchased from Italy 4-5 months back via friend and both were new seal packed.

It comes with charger, cover, microUSB cable only, nothing else.

What happened to the box and other stuff :huh:???

Anyways Am from Bangalore too, Would like take a look at both,Might take both if you can give me the missing stuff !! Also PM me your best price with contact details.

Regards.

SoundsGreat said:
Hi,

What happened to the box and other stuff :huh:???

Anyways Am from Bangalore too, Would like take a look at both,Might take both if you can give me the missing stuff !! Also PM me your best price with contact details.

Regards.

Yep ... both were new seal packed

For first mobile (with scratch guard applied), I have the box and extra back panel but no hands-free as it was taken by my friend.

And for second mobile, I have nothing else but I will give microUSB cable of my own. Everything else is lost while do shifted to new place in Bangalore and luckily this mobile was in my pocket :p

You can come to my place and have a look and then decide price ... YGPM with info

Hi,

Bro why don't you consider my offer ?? If you did, it would've sold long back:eek:hyeah: !!

Anyways Am back in town,Let me know if you wish to close it tomorrow.

Regards.

SoundsGreat said:
Hi,

Bro why don't you consider my offer ?? If you did, it would've sold long back:eek:hyeah: !!

Anyways Am back in town,Let me know if you wish to close it tomorrow.

Regards.

Bro your offer was too low ... IMHO :)

and anyways i have still not moved to Android :) ... so if only first mobile is sold that's fine with me :p

HD2 is going to run long for me :D

Hi,

Bro your offer was too low ... IMHO

Common Buddy,Your current price and my quoted price is not far at all,Its hardly a low let alone too low !! Its not like I said give both for 6K from your existing quote of 11.3K ! You know how much difference is there between what you are asking and what have I asked !!

So please instead of waiting and bumping finish it off,will be good for both of Us:cool2: !!

Tomorrow bit busy can close it on Wednesday what say ?:hap2:

Regards.

Bought one of these for my uncle who is a long time WM user.
The seller didn't even ask for money in advance.
He told me try and buy only if you like it within 7 days.
Anyways uncle received it yesterday.
Battery was completely discharged so didn't switch on, after overnight charge, it somehow came to life.

Uncle said he will try it out today and check for hardware defects, if okay then payment in a day or two.
Thank you so much for the trust you showed

kekerode said:
yep ... i was suppose to be in Mumbai this week but leaves issue :(

Mostly in Jan'12 I'll be there for 1-2 weeks :)

Have you fixed any dates yet?

Writing here as most of the times you are busy or not reachable.

vivacious_tg said:
Have you fixed any dates yet?

Writing here as most of the times you are busy or not reachable.

January training cancelled :( ... If I am going home then I will stop by Mumbai and meet you for sure :)
cool_dude said:
Which one of these have been sold?
ayaskant12 said:
the pricier one.

(helping out the OP)

Bump for second one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back