2 x Strontium 8GB memory card

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
This is a GO for the 2x Strontium card 8GB class 4 card as shown here : Strontium 8GB MicroSD + 8GB MicroSD + 8GB MicroSD . Buy Best Strontium 8GB MicroSD + 8GB MicroSD + 8GB MicroSD at Lowest Price Online

I am buying on behalf of my friend (not on TE)

1 card is reserved for him.

2 card's for anyone interested. Mumbaikars only who can pick up the card from ghatkopar. No shipping.

Will be applying a 200 off coupon. So final price per card will come to 267 INR.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

1 card on hold for divyesh2129.

Sorry guys, another friend of mine has dibs the third card ( i had called him before posting the GO, but he did not call me, spoke to me now)

If more ppl are interested, i will try to see if another set can be ordered too.

In which case,

1xkunal

1xsunny

1xsri_rng

Will be doing the purchase tonite, if it goes well, will ask to do another purchase.

1x set ordered for divyesh and 2 of my friends. 2nd set will be ordered tomorrow as some issues happened.

Please note, none of the items have been ordered by me, but my friend has ordered them on my behalf. My CC has some issue with online transactions, all transactions are being cancelled.

Recieved!!!

My friend (in Mulund) has recieved 2 sets of 3 pieces. However, the total cost per piece (of 3 card) is 814, not 800 (apparently, they have charged something extra, dunno, will have to check it out). He is keeping 1 card for himself. So only 2 cards are up for grabs.

Also if anyone wants more cards, you will have to pay the money in advance to him and do a pick up from him only.

Cards not on hold

Only 2x cards are on hold (Sohail and divyesh), remaining 3 cards for sale. If anyone wants them, call me and pick it up from Ghatkopar. Will send a snapshot of the bill by mail+email recieved for the same.

Price per card is 275.

Both my friends for whom the cards were bought have not replied back, and my patience is running out.

sunny27 has said that he will pick up the lot of 3, but i am not sure.

Re: Recieved!!!

vivek.krishnan said:
My friend (in Mulund) has recieved 2 sets of 3 pieces. However, the total cost per piece (of 3 card) is 814, not 800 (apparently, they have charged something extra, dunno, will have to check it out). He is keeping 1 card for himself. So only 2 cards are up for grabs.

Also if anyone wants more cards, you will have to pay the money in advance to him and do a pick up from him only.

What HS18 says for exta charging

Cash on delivery (COD) is a payment option in which at the time of delivery please hand over the CASH against delivery of the product.

The product will be delivered in a sealed condition. Please DO NOT accept any packet which is appears to be tampered or damaged externally.
Please DO NOT pay more than the order value. In case the delivery person insists for any additional amount related to statutory charges like octroi, entry tax, etc., please pay and take a receipt from the delivery person. Inform us through the ‘Contact us’ link and we will refund you the extra amount paid.

What is Cash on delivery (COD)? : HomeShop18 Helpdesk

Its not a COD order, but a pre paid one. And the order value itself is 820 instead of 800, after applying coupons.

dark horizon will be coming here today to pick up the 1st of the cards, will show it to him.

1 card picked up by dark horizon.

1 x car picked up by a friend.

1 card remaining after keeping cards on hold for magnet and divyesh.

New GO, need 1 more person

Since both ripesoul and Magnet may want 1x card each, planning to start another GO. Those interested, please let me know.

Payment will have to be made in advance.

Back