2 x Strontium 8GB memory card

Expect the pricing to be at less than 300/piece. This is not the final price, that can be verified only on placing the order. My feeling is that it will be around the 275 mark.

So for now:

1x Chessmaster

1x magnet

1x ripesoul

Others, please confirm. Mumbai people only who can pick up the product.

Tthe last deal [for [font=arial, sans-serif]Chessmaster, [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]magnet, [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]ripesoul][/font] did not work out as HS18 stopped allowing coupons to be used on memory cards.

Now, planning to get the same from another site, getting transcend 8GB cards for same price [275 or less]. No idea on warranty since not mentioned, though. However, it could mean making a new a/c and all to get the discount.

Any one who is interested, please PM me.

Need 2 more people ASAP. Want to do this before the prices rise OR trick stops working.

Sorry guys sold....

SOLD OUT!!!
<

i recieved the card i ordered ..its Class 4. Although i ordered it from Sulekha, i recieved it in Indiaplaza's packaging, and the invoice mentioned price as Rs.299 (IP had this offer going). Package came from Bangalore.

http://deals.sulekha...b-microsd-13308

Why do a GO when its cheaper to get
<

i recieved the card i ordered ..its Class 4. Although i ordered it from Sulekha, i recieved it in Indiaplaza's packaging, and the invoice mentioned price as Rs.299 (IP had this offer going). Package came from Bangalore.

Exactly the same thing... Received a Class 4 8 GB Transcend MicroSD card from IndiaPlaza yesterday... It was an awesome deal for sure...
<

For how much did you guys ordered?

I got the 8gb transcend class 2 from sulekha (came in indiaplaza packing, actually sent by Three6 inc. from bangalore). I paid 225
<

Also, no bill was included.

For how much did you guys ordered?

I got the 8gb transcend class 2 from sulekha (came in indiaplaza packing, actually sent by Three6 inc. from bangalore). I paid 225
<

Also, no bill was included.

Mentioned as above : Got Class 4 for the same price. Invoice was on the carton itself, not a seperate one.

Back