2 x Strontium 8GB memory card

Even mine has been shipped via First Flight.. That was fast !!!

For people who have ordered from this deal, as a proof, i have kept a PDF of the listing

http://www.slideshar...em-card-listing

Thats what you call bullet proof
<

Let us know about it when you get it .. Please :)

Sure mate.

WTF !!!

I received a class 4 card
<

Plus no BILL .... Indiaplaza has seriously gone crazy !!

aah same here class 4

Called up cc, they registered a complain and said it will be replaced by a class 10 :X

UPDATE:

Just got this reply from cc:

Dear **********, My apologies for the inconvenience. I understand that you have received a Class 4 TRANSCEND 8GB MICRO SD CARD instead of Class 10 TRANSCEND 8GB MICRO SD CARD I will forward the same to the concerned team to action to replace the correct item. The normal process is that we check for the details of shipment for action. We would therefore take a minimum of 3 working days. You will receive a mail once the same is shipped. Assuring you the best of our service at all time. Regards, Catherine Customer support Indiaplaza

Dear xxxxxxxx, We are extremely sorry for the updates as Class 10 instead of Class 4, hence the order is cancelled and refund will be initiated to your account in 3 - 4 days time. Please feel free to write back to us if the amount does not reflect in your account even after 10 working days and we will investigate the same. Best Regards, Kumar S www.indiaplaza.com

Cool!! Now I dont even need to return the class 4 card, and i also get the refund
<

Dear xxxxxxxx, We are extremely sorry for the updates as Class 10 instead of Class 4, hence the order is cancelled and refund will be initiated to your account in 3 - 4 days time. Please feel free to write back to us if the amount does not reflect in your account even after 10 working days and we will investigate the same. Best Regards, Kumar S www.indiaplaza.com

Cool!! Now I dont even need to return the class 4 card, and i also get the refund
<
Why you lucky #^@$&^#$@$
<

In case sumone is interested, 8GB Class 4 Transcend MicroSD HC cards are available at Sulekha for 225 shipped. I ordered one yesterday though I don't really need it!
<

its a race between me and rocker123 now
<

a. Me trying to get a 8gb class 10 for 178 bucks.

b. rocker123 getting 8gb class 4 for free.

it isn't over yet
<

EDIT its over i suppose. Got the same mail:

Dear xyz, The order is cancelled as only Class 4 is available and refund has been initiated to your account on 7-mar-2012. Please feel free to write back to us if the amount does not reflect in your account even after 10 working days and we will investigate the same. Assuring you of our best attention at all times. Best Regards, Kumar S www.indiaplaza.com

So a free microsd for me too
<

its a race between me and rocker123 now
<

a. Me trying to get a 8gb class 10 for 178 bucks.

b. rocker123 getting 8gb class 4 for free.

it isn't over yet
<

EDIT its over i suppose. Got the same mail:

Dear xyz, The order is cancelled as only Class 4 is available and refund has been initiated to your account on 7-mar-2012. Please feel free to write back to us if the amount does not reflect in your account even after 10 working days and we will investigate the same. Assuring you of our best attention at all times. Best Regards, Kumar S www.indiaplaza.com

So a free microsd for me too
<

haha ....

Final Result : I win by Re. 1/-
<

Got my complete refund today plus the 8GB class 4 memory card for free
<

Even got my reward points which i had redeeemed to purchase the memory card

plus reward points for this transaction as well...

So you got your money and 122 points back plus new points for this transaction AND a free 8gb class4.

And i was worried about no COD ^&#$%#^%$#&^$*

Planning to buy a Stronium 8GB class 4 for Rs.189. Are they good? Do they give speeds of 4Mbps+? Because the flipkart reviews says they are pretty slow.

Strontium 8GB Class 4 MicroSD Memory Card . Buy Best Strontium 8GB Class 4 MicroSD Memory Card at Lowest Price Online
Strontium Memory Card 8GB MicroSD Memory Card (Class 4) | Memory Card | Flipkart.com

Some user feedback would help me out :) Planning to use it with a Nokia 5233. Will store lots of music and video songs. So no HD vid recording etc....

Get a Samsung 8GB class 6 card instead. It will cost sixty bucks more but will give you upto 3 times more speed. A Strontium may or may not last much..... but you can't go wrong with the Samsung one.

Here's one for Rs.299 shipped. And I would be glad to pass you a Rs.50 off coupon :)

The Samsung 16GB class 6 cards that I use give me constant 11+ Mbps speed while writing.

Back