2008-09 English Premier League & Champions League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerMania

Disciple
Cant find any thread regarding the new season.
The 2008-09 EPL season has started...so lets share our views.

CHEERS.

Chelsea all the way..If they came second with Avram Grant they can definitely sit on the top spot with Scholari :hap2:

Currently United is not with full guns blazing.

Let everyone get fit then the fun will begin.

Also hope that we will get a good striker before the transfer window closes.

it was blunt against newcastle... rooney lacked match fitness...plus no tevez also..... and no new striker :|

No Ronaldo, No United. Now we know why United didnty let him go :lol:

SuperDeco FTW!!!

Out midfield is so good, the Bison had to sit on the bench :O.

Although I hate Mikel, He is too lightweight to be a holding midfielder and I think ManUtd conned us for 12 Million pounds :mad:.

With the Rightback situation sorted out (Essien played RB for most of last season and in the UCL Final which costed us Ronaldo's goal, hell Ronaldo was deployed on the left flank especially as Essien was on RB, Well past is past) things should be fine now.

Cmon you blues!

Neone who saw the chelsea match and has seen their squad strength has to admit they are the top contenders this season

I am a complete MAN U fan and I want Man u to get over ronaldo, tht backstabbin bas####

@pappu - another arsenal hater here, both my bloody roomates are footballers(one of them school team captain) and both arsenal freaks , I get sick of arsenal

Lol add me to the "i hate arsenal club"

Man chelsea is gonna screw every club this season...Did u guys see the 1st game...they were freaking awsum !!!

OK, Ave been an Ar$e-Anal h8er since the 2003/2004 season. And I'll tell you of 2 instances which fuelled my hatred towards the french fagg0ts.

Picture this, Newly promoted Portsmouth are playing Ar5ena1(<- Spuds supporters write it that way to remind Arse-Anal of their 5-1 carling cup rout) in the Library err Highbury. Portsmouth are leading 1-0 thanks to a Yak goal and the game is about to end with about 10 or so minutes left. The ball is in the Pompey penalty area, and then comes Robert "Mofo Diver" pires, grabs Arjan De Zeeuw by the shirt and falls down at his feet and the ref waves for a Penalty, I was like ZOMFG, couldnt believe what I saw. Later in the post match Interview when Wenger (Whinger, that m0r0n) was asked what he thought about the penalty decision, he replies with his typical "I didnt Zee it", you fvucking twat, you didnt see it 30 yards from where you were sitting??you m0r0n. And Ar$e-anal went on an unbeaten streak of 49 games, but who gives a fark when it is based on dives and falsehood rather than solid football.

Second instance, 2003/2004 season again I guess. Ar$eanal playing Aston Villa at Villa park. Thierry "c0ckface" henry gets a freekick at the edge of the 20 yard box and places the ball. Even before anyone is ready he takes the freekick and the ball goes into the net. Everyone is astonished and villa players surround the ref, but to everyone's amazement the ref gives the goal eventhough the opposition were still adjusting the wall placement and the ref didnt even blow his whistle before the freekick was taken. He did the same in 2005/06 season against Chelsea, cun+face, I hate him.

I also hate Abou Diaby, that reckless mofo always goes about with his reckless challenges and injures key players (like terry). And I cant stand Eboue, if there is a tag of "Dirtiest player alive", it should go to Emmanuel Eboue.

I celebrate every Arse-Anal defeat and have been doing so for the past 8 years, I f00kin hate that club. And the attitude of Ar$e-Anal fans online (not on this forum) is pathetic, which simply increases my hatred towards the club.

Edit: Another reason for my hate was Martin "Robotic Psycho" keown. LOL, Is he a clown or what??Never saw him smile even when ar$e-anal won the title. he was a frikkin psycho and the way he and lauren reacted when Ruud Horseface missed a penalty against ar$e-anal at Old trafford was downright disgusting.

wow haters of a club more than fans ....why the need to hate ...why not just support your club and enjoy the football ?

go gunners :D

oh and dont worrying about diving ...chelsea is filled with them ...now that deco is also here :)

But Ar$e-anal have been doing it for generations.

You dont need to tell me to enjoy supporting my club, been doing that since 99' but hafta hate cheaters so hate em. Anyways, much respect for you kippu, you are one of the few gunner fans I have respect for ;).

everyteam has a diver or cheaters ...chelsea look good this season back to time of zola ...good football ...huge season for you guys ...good luck

Wow blame Henry for the referee allowing the goal?? Niiice

Anyway who cares, you hate em, i like em, just different views :D

Arsenal are one of the few clubs that focus on just playing the game, rather than indulging in cheap tactics like many other clubs do. I can state umpteen examples of other clubs being worse. But, I dont want to get into a banter for nothing.

How much ever you hate them, that doesnt undermine their achievement, it was simply stunning, and it would really take something for a club to emulate it.

i dont think even the Arsenal 'haters' will disagree, that when Arsenal are in full flow, no one can make the beautiful game any prettier, they simply are a joy to watch!

I liked chelsea, until Mourinho started acting cocky (love him actually!) again this season I like the look of Chelski, cause of Deco and Scholari, quite frankly this season the title is gonna be between Arsenal and Chelsea, dont think Ronaldo will have a season like that again!

But it is very interesting, so may the best team win, and here is too and exciting enthralling season of European football!!

GO GUNNERSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back