2008-09 English Premier League & Champions League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GunnerMania said:
Well that was embarassing. This team is too unpredictable....u cant have high expectations but at the same time u dont wanna write them off either.
But what happened yesterday is unacceptable.

cheers.
Seriously pathetic and disheartening:no: , we feel this way, wonder how the players must feel.

lol@Fabregas saying that Arsenal ladies could give spurs a run for their money.

A case of counting your chickens before they hatch, serves the little "gas"maker right :D. And LOL@G4lla$$, as long as he is your captain, we can just watch you guys self-destruct,muahahaha

Silvestre is NOT the answer to your defensive problems,and your 2 centre-backs shouldve atleast cleared the 2 rebounds that led to the goals. 2 slow centre-backs=phail @_@.LOL@Clichy, lets hope he keeps doing those screwups (Although hutton's screwup was more horrible @_@).

On the subject of Silvestre, really do not understand why he was offered a 2 year contract whereas others over 30 (Ljunberg,Gilberto) werent. Seems wenger favors the french @_@,hmmmmm.You guys need a Defensive mid, and Appiah is still available after we snapped up Miniero :D.

* Darren Bent is ill, so Harry Redknapp offers to do his shopping for him. While in Sainsbury's he bumps into Arsene Wenger. “What are you doing in here, Harry?” asks Wenger. “Getting a bag of potatoes for Darren Bent,' he replies. 'Sounds like a good swap to me,” says Wenger.

:rofl: :rofl:

There were some more posted on a forum but i forgot where :p

Silvestre is not really our 1st choice CB, more of a backup...

As for our defence, it all starts from the MF. Fabregas+Dennilson = fail.Both Fab and Dennilson are not playing good atm.

The 3rd goal was bad luck..Clichy was just doing what he has kept on doing, he just happened to fall at that time.

Clearly the mistake was Arsene's subs..did you see Song? Laughing like an idiot when he came on.RvP and Theo ought to have stayed on - they were the most attacking players in our game.

fabergas should hav jus kept the ball, cant belv that idiot attacking at the end ...tryin to slot one in for adebayor ...ball lost ...game lost. I HAVE OFFICIALY GIVEN UP.....there is no hope or scope for arsenal....and they havnt even faced the TOP teams yet.....BLAH BLAH .................BLACKSHEEP

Denilson doesnt cut it as a DMF, too lightweight.

Appiah is still up for grabs though, decent player and a free agent.

saumik_ said:
fabergas should hav jus kept the ball, cant belv that idiot attacking at the end ...tryin to slot one in for adebayor ...ball lost ...game lost. I HAVE OFFICIALY GIVEN UP.....there is no hope or scope for arsenal....and they havnt even faced the TOP teams yet.....BLAH BLAH .................BLACKSHEEP

Duude you call yourself a 'supporter' ? Go support Pool or Chelsea because they are top of the table :no:

jus cuz ive given up on arsenal (theyve made it a habbit, dissapointing evry yr) dosent mean ill support sum other big club....i rather support hull city

The problem wasnt silvestre it was the central mid field area all the goals were freakish and long range as there was no one who was picking up the guys or putting in a tackle

Q - Where was the guy who put his foot in to win a challenge ??

Ans -- There wasnt one...

Have you guys ever noticed that 90% of Dennilson's passes are to his side or to his back? He never tries to play through balls or long balls.

BTW, this is how John McCain reacted to Arsenal's yesterdays performance.

mccain_eyes.gif

:D

Well I am happy that United won yesterday and we are slowing climbing the ladder. :eek:hyeah:

sadly could not watch it live dumb cable operators.

I just fell down from my seat laughing after the last 2 mins of the Arsenal match.

It was just a matter of 2 mins that turned the game.

I cant believe what sort of strategy did arsenal have when they were 2 goals up with 4-2 , why they didnt they just keep possession instead of attacking like fools to net more goals.

They should have more experience in the team.

Lol look at Arsenal today , wtf has gone wrong losing to Stoke today. :rofl:

United looks gr8 today as always. :D

EDIT : WTH were United doing after being 4:1 , just cant believe it ended 4:3 , Pheewwwwwwwwh!

Shut up. Atleast you're not f**ing 2-0 down to a relgated team with my fav player off. Dont make me feel worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back