Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
About 26 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not needed.
Description - This card belongs to my elder cousin. He has got no time for gaming anymore so selling it. The bill is in his name. The card is not registered for extended warranty because he didn't know about the 30 days rule. The box said nothing about 30 days and the dealer never told him. The best price is already there so we won't be able to offer a best/lowest/last price for this one. Price is a bit negotiable though and reasonable offers via pm are welcome.

I stress tested it for about 30 minutes and everything is good. Invoice, serial number, stress test video and more pictures/details etc are available on buyer's request. Buyer gets a 3 days testing warranty on top of brand's warranty. Original box is available and I have 2-3 big boxes to pack it well so shipping is not an issue.

Attachments

• 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 255
  • gpuz.JPG
    gpuz.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 251
  • bench.jpg
    bench.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 198
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 209
Hi
I'm intrested in buying ....let me know the version of the card
Thanks bro...Deal finalised. Part payment made .
Thanks bro...Deal finalised. Part payment made .

Last edited:
Got the graphics card, first of all packing was excellent. No sign of wear and tear not even a single scratch on the card looks as good as brand new to me. Seller also provided original bills and packing as promised.I tested card on various programmes and games and got awesome performance and fps. The seller is an awesome guy and very supportive and was very transparent throughout the deal.Overall pretty good experience.

Back