21"/ 29" Color TV Suggestion Please

Thanks for input Vivek
<

Have a Samsung Plano 29 incher in our house since the last 11 years. So would say stick to Samsung.

There are F&D Speakers available under 2k.

The LCD tv too has decent speakers ,one gets satisfying loud sound with 20% of the volume so your apprehension on the speakers is a myth.

Just get a demo done and put all your doubts to rest.

My aiwa 21Inch tv lasted more than 13 years without any problem but did not want to continue with it.

All i can say is choose wisely because you too know you are not going to upgrade to an LCD/LED in the immediate future if you buy a CRT now.

Our priority is Durablity, Good Sound (with bass, external woofer etc.) USB preferable (optional), Auto Sound Levler (optional) Golden Eye/Digital Eye (is this technology really works & is there with LCD/LED too)

We liked following:

Sharp 21TK72

& with smasung so many there so please suggest your best.

#[member='Emperor']

As said earlier CRT is a mature technology, every major company will have almost the same quality and reliability. Just choose the company and design that you like.

I have a Samsung 29" working fine. Sharp would also be good (used to be leader in CRT technology for a long time).

#[member='guptavis'],

The reason to starting this thread is buying a Quality Produt, last time we bought ONIDA 21" BLACK the famous model but it fails to complet even 2 years & start giving strange problem & neither Onida Engineers nor local tech person ever able to over come it & we curse ourself to buying ONIDA TV.

This time we do not want to make such mistakes & surely going either with Samsung or with Sharp but just wanted to make sure which model is good from latest realeased of both Brand.

Thanks for input

#[member='Emperor'] As said earlier CRT is a mature technology, every major company will have almost the same quality and reliability. Just choose the company and design that you like. I have a Samsung 29" working fine. Sharp would also be good (used to be leader in CRT technology for a long time).

Back