thanks DJ and all,

sarang said:
Congrats Sire, when do we Puneits get to spill some drool over this?
i wont mind bringing this over to the next meet for you guys to play with if you want to :D it really is as good as what you see on all the hands-on videos on youtube!

Dont know about the Desire HD, except isnt that an Android 2.2 phone that can be modded to run other stuff? Same 4.3 screen, storage appears to be 1.5 gb, whereas this HD7 has 16gb internal. No front facing camera on either phone which is a minus. Other stuff is pretty much standard/same.

Can't "recommend" one over the other really, based on what is your usage I guess... you just want to do email/web/facebook etc and enjoy the user/touch experience then sure, HD7/WP7 is awesome.... want some more "power user" access/modding then probably Desire HD with Android is the way to go.

I think I was given some random playerxxxx gamer tag, but haven't tried it, let me see how it goes this evening at home, though I'm not interested in games/dont have xbox and never connected to xbox live before ...

Thanks, and "Toy" is the right term here :D

Lots of fun playing around with all the little UI/animations... a coworker in office was just playing with it, and showed him voice control "Start Internet Explorer" worked, he was highly amused!!! Then he tried a random "Call Firstname Lastname" (another coworker) voice input and it identified the right person and started to dial, he was howling with joy then hehehe

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:
Were you able to test Xbox live ?
Well xbox live "works" meaning I can connect and do basic avatar selection via IE mobile site, then a special section shows up in the Games "hub" for xbox live games, paid and free. But funnily it seems to be the same games visible when you browse marketplace and I had already installed some free stuff.

I am looking for some nice 3D demos/trials/freeware to check out the GPU capabilities, all apparent good stuff like NFS, Assasin's Creed etc are paid, got one free timepass 3D dice rolling game/app :D

Back