Monitors 22 Inch LCD BenQ G2200HD VS Dell ST2220L Confused!!

The DVI cable cost around ~ 350/- + A.S.S. is subjective both Dell and BenQ have a pretty good system but I think for Warranty you have to take them to reseller or service center best wait for others to comment.

Price of decent HDMI cable ~ 700/- < all prices from Bangalore >.

a cheap Rs. 200 cable is as good as a 700 one . so its better o buy a 200 one cable as save :) ( it carries digital signal )

Dvi should cost you more than 350 IMO .

And as alpha said IPSs have better color reproduction and viewing angle ( also better contrast ratio and brightness)

the image quality will be better , so not just photoshopping and such stuff,

thus, watching a Movie or playing a game will also be a lot better on the 2311.

so dont worry IF you are getting it for entertainment purposes , and can stretch your budget to 14K ! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT !

I dont have need an HDMI now, but as per the planned upgrade path, I would get an MB with HDMI. Also any idea about HDCP conformance for ST2220L.

Also, can owners of Dell ST2220L give some gyan about the working and A.S.S, onsite warranty of the monitor?

I am also looking for one but i am confused between Benq E2220HD and Dell ST2220L. My requirements are some MS office usage, web browsing, and watching HD content, which one wud be a better choice??

Go for the Dell ST2220L then has a better upgrade part since you'll need HDMI later + I've no reports on how good the BenQ E 2200HD performs. Cost is around ~ 8 -- 8.5K bracket < in Bangalore inclusive taxes >

I checked difference between HDMI and DVI and its almost the same,i find the only good thing in HDMI is the audio transfer,get the BenQ even im using the an benq lcd ,im pleased with the product.

Back