Budget 0-20k 24 inch+ Monitor suggestions around 20000 (reduce eyes strain with lights off)

Please read my comment again.

M27Q has a KVM switch, that's a big advantage for some. I just provided another option, that's all.

You linked the correct LG one earlier as well.

For most people, XV272U V3 is enough & will save some money as well but I don't know when it will be back in stock.

If you want a monitor now, get LG because Acer is OOS. If you want KVM, pay extra for M27Q rev 2.0.
I wont require KVM (connect any other device to monitor or vice-versa)
But added USB 3.x port on Gigabyte is worth it.

I wont require KVM (connect any other device to monitor or vice-versa)
But added USB 3.x port on Gigabyte is worth it.
Just to be clear, monitor's USB hub will use a USB 3.0 port on your PC (there's a separate cable that needs to be connected other than DP & power cables). So basically it is just a USB hub. Buy a USB 3.0/3.1 hub instead IMO.

Review:

Your budget grants you to only buy 27" 1440p (or QHD) OR 24" 1080p (or FHD) high-refresh rate monitors.
Don't depend on USB hubs in monitors since they're unreliable and could disconnect-reconnect anytime.

DO NOT BUY 27" or above 1080p monitors as their pixels per inch (PPI) will be less and you'll notice pixelation. Target 100+ PPI monitors which are generally 27" 1440p or 24" 1080p (they're ~104-108 ppi).

Options if in your budget (not in any order):
Gigabyte G27Q or M27Q
Lenovo G27q-30
Acer XV272U v3

Oh and my preference would be IPS > VA panel. I wouldn't buy a TN panel.

Your budget grants you to only buy 27" 1440p (or QHD) OR 24" 1080p (or FHD) high-refresh rate monitors.
Don't depend on USB hubs in monitors since they're unreliable and could disconnect-reconnect anytime.

DO NOT BUY 27" or above 1080p monitors as their pixels per inch (PPI) will be less and you'll notice pixelation. Target 100+ PPI monitors which are generally 27" 1440p or 24" 1080p (they're ~104-108 ppi).

Options if in your budget (not in any order):
Gigabyte G27Q or M27Q
Lenovo G27q-30
Acer XV272U v3

Oh and my preference would be IPS > VA panel. I wouldn't buy a TN panel.
Those are not available on Amazon or any local seller in Mumbai.

What are your comments for

Compared to all other monitors you have suggested?
Gigabyte G27Q or M27Q
Lenovo G27q-30
Acer XV272U v3

Thanks, will go with appario or other seller Elitehubs, previous Amazon link must have been for reference.
Price does fluctuate around 22-24k. There are handful reviews given it's new model. Reddit posts from buyers are positive. There's also a Chinese review showing the panel being- LM270WQA-SSD1, which is made by LG Display. This ssd1 variant is new, ssa1, ssc1 are used in 27gl850.
Basic specification shows it having low blue light mode and reader mode, which will be helpful for your use case.
I would also suggest that during daytime take a sheet of paper and use it as reference to calibrate the white point of the monitor and save it in one of the profiles.
Adjusting it to be very slightly warm is also good. A lot of monitors have a very bluish tint these days. You will see the benefits while doing text heavy work.

I would honestly go for Acer XV272U v3I am currently using xv272ux i.e. 1440p 270hz for 30k and it is a beast of a monitor, the colours are really pleasing to eye, brightness is high as well if you crank it to max (I have mine at 55)
I normally play at night and due to the slight warm colour of the panel, I dont actually feel any eye strain so far (although I dont use a lot at night maybe 2 hours to 3 hours sometimes)
(now this is my personal opinion, your results may vary)

p.s. xv272ux and xv272u v3 both have Agile splendor panel hence the comparision

@Alucard1729 @panny
Thank You for our inputs, I am n00bish when i comes to technical terms now, lost touch since more then 15+ years about computer peripherals.
I buying decision will be completely based on your opinions..
My last request based on hierarchy which would monitor should i go for ? will check budget and availability and go ahead with same:
As well my daily usage:

LG UltraGear 27GR75Q
Gigabyte M27Q
Gigabyte G27Q
Lenovo G27q-30
Acer XV272U v3

@Alucard1729 @panny
Thank You for our inputs, I am n00bish when i comes to technical terms now, lost touch since more then 15+ years about computer peripherals.
I buying decision will be completely based on your opinions..
My last request based on hierarchy which would monitor should i go for ? will check budget and availability and go ahead with same:
As well my daily usage:

LG UltraGear 27GR75Q
Gigabyte M27Q
Gigabyte G27Q
Lenovo G27q-30
Acer XV272U v3
XV272U V3, if you see it in stock as it is enough. Else LG 27GR75Q will be good.

M27Q rev 2.0 if you want KVM, don't see any reason to consider the other two.

LG UltraGear 27GR75Q
Gigabyte M27Q
Gigabyte G27Q
Lenovo G27q-30
Acer XV272U v3
All good IPS monitors except G27-30 which is VA. I would have suggested VA but given you would be using it in dark for some period, the smearing will be quite visible while scrolling text in dark mode.
Shortcomings of IPS is the contrast, which can be slightly made better with using at just enough brightness for your eye.
Be it whichever monitor you go with, check with people having bought monitor from the brand to know the warranty services. In most cases if you get one from online buy from a site which allows returns/replacements. Amazon these days only provides replacement for defective monitor from few brands like Acer.
If you purchase from local stores check the monitor then and there if possible for backlight bleed, any dead/bright pixels and dust spots inside panels.
Difference in price between Acer and LG/Gigabyte would be around 6-7k.
Having said all that, I think you can decide by all the inputs given on this thread by fellow members.

Back