FS: Desktops 2600k build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already bought the parts that I'll be upgrading to and moving to a smaller cabinet. That is why wanted to sell this as a complete unit.
Its JP Nagar Phase-8.
Jp Nagar is too far, so can't send anyone :(

If you wish to ship just know that i am open to buying it

Bump
@Mods, I am uable to edit the main post. Seems like the edit option is not available for me at all unlike the other posts in this thread.

Bump
@Mods, I am uable to edit the main post. Seems like the edit option is not available for me at all unlike the other posts in this thread.
That's intentional. It's not allowed for people to edit the main post after certain hours due to people abusing the feature to remove price/pics/details after sale.
PM a mod if you want to edit something and they will do it for you.

That's intentional. It's not allowed for people to edit the main post after certain hours due to people abusing the feature to remove price/pics/details after sale.
PM a mod if you want to edit something and they will do it for you.
Okay, because I remember that when I sold 3070Ti, I was able to add in more pictures. Its fine, I will keep updating in the posts for any extra info, if need be.

The Deal with @newway01 has been completed. The buyer has already made the payment, and the PC + Monitor will be picked up in person later this evening.

Mods, it seems that @newway01 is unable to share a review on this sale thread.
And it also seems that the same applies to me too.

Mods please close the thread as the buyer has not replied. If there would have been any issues, he would have updated it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back