Budget 31-40k 27" WQHD/2k/1440p 144Hz Gaming Monitor Within 40-45k

It's so funny you know, this country and its politics I mean. It was back in 2007-08 when I bought a Dell 1680x1050 monitor, and 12 years later I changed monitor twice but still using the same 1920x1200 one as I did five years ago. Why? Out of all the PC parts monitors seems to be priced the worse here. I have been longing for a 2K 144 or a good 4K 144 even for so long that now that longing is gone.

In any case, with a dream that monitor prices may come down next year or something, do you guys think it's worth getting a 2K monitor at all? I mean all movies release at 4K res. anyway so I somehow think 2K is a bit irrelevant to get in present times. I am both a gamer who would like a high refresh monitor at the same time I love watching movies. I also cannot bear TN or even VA panels and IPS at 144 .... well. I checked pcmonitor recommended list last night and not a single one of those monitors are available in India barring one LG model. Also what happened to prad btw, that site looks like a challenge to get lost now or what!

You bought it. Do post in a complete review
It's so funny you know, this country and its politics I mean. It was back in 2007-08 when I bought a Dell 1680x1050 monitor, and 12 years later I changed monitor twice but still using the same 1920x1200 one as I did five years ago. Why? Out of all the PC parts monitors seems to be priced the worse here. I have been longing for a 2K 144 or a good 4K 144 even for so long that now that longing is gone.

In any case, with a dream that monitor prices may come down next year or something, do you guys think it's worth getting a 2K monitor at all? I mean all movies release at 4K res. anyway so I somehow think 2K is a bit irrelevant to get in present times. I am both a gamer who would like a high refresh monitor at the same time I love watching movies. I also cannot bear TN or even VA panels and IPS at 144 .... well. I checked pcmonitor recommended list last night and not a single one of those monitors are available in India barring one LG model. Also what happened to prad btw, that site looks like a challenge to get lost now or what!
Long story short - what's your budget.

Back