--- 2days Sale---------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pentium P-IV ( 2.66 GHz) (478 Pin)
ASROCK (Onboard Video , Sound , LAN , USBs , 3 x PCI slots - 1 x AGP 8X slot , 1 x AMR slot )
1GB RAM ( DDR1-400) (Transcend)
40 GB HDD (Western Digital -- 7200 RPM - IDE)
( PSU + Cabinet )
CD ROM

Mumbai Buyers only..........
SOLD Offline.

Thanks to all , who showed interest.

1GB RAM ( DDR1-400) (Transcend) ---- 1350 Rs :tongue:
A new 1GB chip of DDR2 costs around 1,000 !!!! You might want to reassess your price!

^^DDR1 is more expensive then DDR2 even in the market :) so chek prices b4 u post. New 1gb DDR cost around 2k+

New 40 GB 7200 RPM IDE HDD around 1700 Rs
and
DDR1 RAM (Transcend) is around 2200 Rs.

Please check there are many sites which can show you the prices for new ones.

^^Can you give more details about PSU ? Can I buy it seperately (without the cabinet i.e) ?

Rajeshjain_77 said:
New 40 GB 7200 RPM IDE HDD around 1700 Rs
and
DDR1 RAM (Transcend) is around 2200 Rs.

Please check there are many sites which can show you the prices for new ones.

Do u even get a new 40GIG HDD?? For 1.7k I think you can get an 80GIG HDD… Anyways I genuinely interested in purchasing the HDD… Let me know if u can sell it to me at a lower price…

NeViLLe said:
Do u even get a new 40GIG HDD?? For 1.7k I think you can get an 80GIG HDD… Anyways I genuinely interested in purchasing the HDD… Let me know if u can sell it to me at a lower price…
PM your price quote M8 :)

^^ yeah maybe you dont get a 40 gb in the market ...but that still if people are selling 80 GB second hand for 1/1.2 k..then 700 bucks for a 40gb is not that bad..infact i sold mine for 800 wid warranty..

so please dont crap his thread by posting such things..if u want to buy or negotiate ..do so by PM's only.

and also DDR1 RAM 1 gb cost 2.1k ..in the market..

best of luck for u r sale ..rajesh.u am sure u will get buyers..as the prices are really good\decent..

faheem_m said:
^^ yeah maybe you dont get a 40 gb in the market ...but that still if people are selling 80 GB second hand for 1/1.2 k..then 700 bucks for a 40gb is not that bad..infact i sold mine for 800 wid warranty..
so please dont crap his thread by posting such things..if u want to buy or negotiate ..do so by PM's only.

and also DDR1 RAM 1 gb cost 2.1k ..in the market..

best of luck for u r sale ..rajesh.u am sure u will get buyers..as the prices are really good\decent..

Thanks Feheem :)

Hi Rajesh,

Hold the 1 GB Ram for Me, ill confirm you by lunch for the same.

Ashi

PS. just saw this sale is Mumbai limited, i hope you'll not have any problem in sending it to delhi !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back