2GB DDR2 800 MHZ and 550w psu

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun687

Skilled
1 - 2GB DDR2 800 MHZ Transcend - Sold to talsilo

Purchase date is 30th June 2009. I bought 2x2GB of Transcend along with my new computer but one of them went bad and the dealer refunded the money yesterday, as I had already bought another set of 2x2GB GSkill, I opted for refund when dealer gave me an option.

So this is the other stick and it works like a charm. Passes all stability tests without a glitch. As you can see it's about 4 months old so the remaining warranty on Transcend Rams how much ever it is, is applicable.

I'll provide the xerox copy of the bill.

Current market price of 2GB Transcend 800 MHZ - Rs 2200, enquired from lamington road yesterday (24th Oct).

Imageshack - p1000113t
Imageshack - p1000114l
Imageshack - p1000115
Imageshack - p1000116s

Mumbai/Navi Mumbai buyers will be given preference. Pm me for anymore info you need. Please allow upto 3 days for shipping after payment, though I'll try my best to do it as soon as possible.

2 - 550W PSU

Selling my 550W Generic PSU. The brand name is SRM. They make PSUs and Cabinets.

Bought this with my new PC from Lamington Road on 30th June, 2009. It was used for 1 month, after which I upgraded to Corsair VX 450. So it's only used for a month. Has 20A on +12V rail.

I purchased it for Rs 900. I've bill but will provide xerox copy because it's the bill of my entire rig. The dealer said that it has 3 yrs warranty.
Imageshack - p1000069o

Imageshack - p1000070db

Imageshack - p1000071e

Imageshack - p1000073j

Imageshack - p1000074
Mumbai/Navi Mumbai buyers will be given preference. Pm me for anymore info you need. Please allow upto 3 days for shipping after payment, though I'll try my best to do it as soon as possible.

Thank you

@arun687

Hey,

Don`t u think ram prices are a little over the top. Bought 2gb Kingston 800Mhz for rs 16501.5 weeks back.

Anwyaz will be intretsed if this is 6-6-6-18 and the prices can be lowered

^^
Yes mate these are 6-6-6-18, and regarding ram prices, as you know it's going up every week and current price is around 2.2k for transcend, you can enquire it yourself. My source from lamington road. :p

And how much did you buy it for ? :p I mean the RAM ? IIRC, back in june, they used to cost like 1.1k.

Sorry for crapping but it seemed unethical to me. You can request the Mods to delete this post if they think its necessary.

^^^
Lol, I bought it for Rs 1325 per piece. You may argue it as unethical, and yes I got no problems :bleh: but I just bought 2x2GB Gskill for the increased price recently. BTW, the price I quoted doesn't seem unreasonable to me considering the current market price, the buyer is getting a fair deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back