2TB HDD; HDD Casing; External DVD-RW; SD-Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
Multiple threads have been created due to some funny rule, please look in the end.

I am selling the following items. I will try to keep prices as aggressive as possible, and hope for an easy sale. Who I sell the item to is completely at my discretion (In general, I will prefer to deal in person). All items except Seagate HDD are purchased in the US and are marked as "No Warranty", I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I won't have the luxury of time to entertain questions on warranty of these sings, assume No Warranty while you are making your purchase decision. Unless otherwise stated, everything is 100% working and in a perfect physical state.

On sale are the following items:

1) Transcend 4Gb SD Card Class 6

2) Seagate 2 TB Internal SATA Desktop Hard Drive (ST32000542AS) - SOLD

3) Newegg.com - Rosewill RX-358 V2 SLV - SOLD

5) Dell External DVD-RW

1) Transcend 4Gb SD Card Class 6 - Rs. 300/-

Sealed unopened, this is class 6, remember while you compare prices. I won't ship this. You must come and pick it up.

5) Dell External DVD-RW - Rs. 3500/- (dropped to 1500/-)

This is really small, great looking device. No scratches or anything, 100% condition.

100% condition laptop, 4Gb RAM, U9400 Processor. If you see anything in the pictures that looks like a spec, it is certainly dust. This laptop is in perfect working and physical condition and isn't really identifiable from a new one. No Warranty, as already mentioned. This is the sexiest laptop I've ever seen/used, it looks way cooler than the Macbook Air in my opinion, and is also thinner.

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10976681/1/Forum?h=dc5c94

I will be in Delhi and Bangalore over the next few weeks and can deal there in person. I am lacking in time and may not be willing to drop things or meet you somewhere or things like that, depending on day/time etc..

Other items on sale are here:

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/dell-adamo-laptop-13-3-u9400-194569.html

http://www.techenclave.com/phones-and-gadgets/7-android-tablet-194571.html

HDD+Casing Now for 4200 for anyone in delhi who can pick it up from near Qutub hotel on the 10th or 11th of July.

Can you Hold the HDD Casing for me till Monday Evening?

I am from Mumbai & will require you to ship it here.

Sorry for the lack of responses and posts. The HDD+Casing is supposed to be picked up today, I'm calling everyone in Delhi who sent me their number and was willing to pick it up. Gauge is the first of those.

Update: Gauge has fallen ill, and the transaction is in process with the next delhi person ( mgdelhi ). I will update when the sale is complete.

I want to be inline for 2TB HDD. I can send in payment by NEFT as soon as you reply me to do.

i dont believe u asking for 3.5k for ext dvd, normally a brandnew comes in sub 2k in market, maybe 1750, is it really very compact or u just want more coz its a dell OEM?

Yeah, it's eSATA DVD-RW and the pricing was done according to the dell pricing ($80-$100), not the comparable products available around. But I'm open to reasonable offers as I have little use for this thing. I'm in Bangalore these days.

net said:
i dont believe u asking for 3.5k for ext dvd, normally a brandnew comes in sub 2k in market, maybe 1750, is it really very compact or u just want more coz its a dell OEM?
It is btw as compact as it can get, exactly the size of the CD.

I bought this 2TB + Casing and it as good as good as new. Thanks kniwor. :)

I bought them because it was good package otherwise I needed a 2TB only.

So if anyone in urgent need of the casing, can PM me. No shipping request please. Not desperate to sell, but it will be good if it is put to some better use.

Bump..........

For those asking about the sunglasses, they have been sold (they are not posted, but they were posted earlier before the item was removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back