FS: Storage Hardware 2TB Seagate 7200rpm drive & 256GB Samsung PM830 Series SATA SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

goDofWar_skr

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bhubaneswar
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 20, 2017
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
For sale are the 2 drives as mentioned in the title.
The 2TB one was bought from Amazon sometime in 2017 so it's out of warranty. I was using it as my gaming drive till recently when I upgraded to an NVMe SSD.
The 256GB SSD was bought from an [E] forum member and is out of warranty too. It was used as my primary OS drive for some time and then as AMD storemi cache along with my gaming drive for a long time.

Expected pricing:-
2TB HDD - 2000/-
256GB SSD - 1000/-

Disclaimer: I discovered a few SMART warnings on the 2TB HDD only recently while I was taking the screenshot as needed to post the sale thread. Please check the attached screenshot of the same and then only make a decision to buy if you are ok with it. Otherwise, I never experienced any issues with the drive during the time I used it.

Attachments

• samsung ssd.png
    samsung ssd.png
    944.9 KB · Views: 253
  • seagate hdd.png
    seagate hdd.png
    495.1 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1004.jpg
    IMG_1004.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot 2022-01-26 205908.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-26 205908.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 234
Hello All,

@Wittycomment wants to pass on the HDD since he is not very sure about its condition now.
He has paid me Rs2500 for both the disks and arranged the shipping from his side.
Currently, the package is still in transit and is expected to reach him by 8-Feb.

Hence in case anyone is interested in the HDD alone can ping him and buy it from him.
Tagging the people who were had contacted me for both the disks, in case they are still interested - @Imran309 @thechordmaster @tapankunu

Thanks!

Disclaimer: I will assume no responsibility for the next deal and shipping damages since the package has already left my possession. This post is just to help out as best as I can.

Hello All,

@Wittycomment wants to pass on the HDD since he is not very sure about its condition now.
He has paid me Rs2500 for both the disks and arranged the shipping from his side.
Currently, the package is still in transit and is expected to reach him by 8-Feb.

Hence in case anyone is interested in the HDD alone can ping him and buy it from him.
Tagging the people who were had contacted me for both the disks, in case they are still interested - @Imran309 @thechordmaster @tapankunu

Thanks!

Disclaimer: I will assume no responsibility for the next deal and shipping damages since the package has already left my possession. This post is just to help out as best as I can.
Can send both.

So i have received the package and passing it on to @Imran309

I am shipping both the discs as that's what he has asked for.

After the package receives safe and sound. I am out of this deal and @Imran309 can contact directly with @goDofWar_skr, directly regarding the health and performance of the drives.

The package is original with all the contents, both the discs and the sata cable. I will aslo add a layer of bubble wrap on top of the original packaging for its safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back