Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
Selling 3 Nos SSDs - 2TB

Western Digital 2TB PC SN810 - NVMe PCIe Gen 4x4
Price - 7750/- (each)
Brand new
- Warranty not sure since this was removed from a laptop.
SSD Health is 100% and not even used for a min.
No Invoice

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-11 214243.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-11 214243.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 900
  • Screenshot 2023-12-11 214617.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-11 214617.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0581.jpeg
    IMG_0581.jpeg
    617.6 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    523 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
This is not to alter the value of the item but for factual info only:
If laptop "warranty void if seal is removed" seal is taken out by official service center/technician for any repair and inside company don't have such sticker then warranty will be available but can be claimed only by the original buyer along with invoice and laptop. This is from my own experience and discussion with Acer RMA in Delhi.
If in case the SSD fails then original buyer may raise a complaint with the service center/RMA provider asking if he needs to bring only the SSD (or any removable component inside for that matter) or the entire laptop to them. This is doable provided the original buyer agree and assures to take up the matter when it fails.
So question is, is the seal still intact?
Anyway one can try his luck regardless.

what seal are u talking about ?
also I have clearly mentioned I am sure about warranty which means it should not be considered under warranty.
just to confirm these are Dell OEM drives

Last edited:
This is not to alter the value of the item but for factual info only:
If laptop "warranty void if seal is removed" seal is taken out by official service center/technician for any repair and inside company don't have such sticker then warranty will be available but can be claimed only by the original buyer along with invoice and laptop. This is from my own experience and discussion with Acer RMA in Delhi.
If in case the SSD fails then original buyer may raise a complaint with the service center/RMA provider asking if he needs to bring only the SSD (or any removable component inside for that matter) or the entire laptop to them. This is doable provided the original buyer agree and assures to take up the matter when it fails.
So question is, is the seal still intact?
Anyway one can try his luck regardless.
Not sure where your sticker was, but usually that sticker is applied to the CPU/GPU heatsink, not on the SSD slots or the back cover. I had taken the sticker off for repasting in an earlier laptop and warranty was still entertained. Mostly you will have to install the SSD back in the original laptop to claim the warranty for any of the OEM components.

Just a quick update - I connected one of the SN810 SSD to PS5 console to check compatibility and to my surprise the SSD is 100% compatible & the read speed shown was
6500+ MB/s as seen in the screenshot

Not sure why CyrstalDiskMark reading is completely different.

Attachments

• IMG_0594.jpeg
    IMG_0594.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 147
Just a quick update - I connected one of the SN810 SSD to PS5 console to check compatibility and to my surprise the SSD is 100% compatible & the read speed shown was
6500+ MB/s as seen in the screenshot

Not sure why CyrstalDiskMark reading is completely different.

Just to explain this behaviour, SN 810 is a Gen 4x4 SSD with Read Speed of 6600 MB/s as per official datasheet/spec so PS5 report is consistent with spec.

Your crystaldisk bench may have been run on a Gen 3x4 slot (common in laptops) which halves the speed or a Gen 4x2 (Second M.2 slot in mid range mobos is usually 4x2 or 3x4) slot which has the same effect. Just mention the PCIe slot you tested on in the description for transparency and you are good.

Just to explain this behaviour, SN 810 is a Gen 4x4 SSD with Read Speed of 6600 MB/s as per official datasheet/spec so PS5 report is consistent with spec.

Your crystaldisk bench may have been run on a Gen 3x4 slot (common in laptops) which halves the speed or a Gen 4x2 (Second M.2 slot in mid range mobos is usually 4x2 or 3x4) slot which has the same effect. Just mention the PCIe slot you tested on in the description for transparency and you are good.
okay this makes sense now because I think my laptop 2nd slot supports only Gen3 SSDs.

I have dealt extensively with such Dell parts. The SN810 Dell OEM drives being sold here are manufactured by WD for Dell and are OEM variant of popular SN850X.
But, beware, this 2TB model has very low TBW (500 TBW). The health deteriorates a lot faster. Just to give an idea - PM98A1 2TB (OEM 980 Pro) has 1200 TBW. There's no warranty available either from Dell or WD.

Last edited:
Back