Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
6 Months (USA only)
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Have 2 already, these are extra. Didn't find use here.
I have 2 units of Wyze Cams. They were bought in USA and have only been opened for checking if everything works. So expect packaging will be opened and may be accessories too. Wanting to sell both together. Shipping at actuals.

Attachments

• IMG_0663.JPG
    IMG_0663.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0661.JPG
    IMG_0661.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 323
Bumping thread again. In last one year too, these were never used. No warranty remains anymore. 5K + local shipping is updated price.

Attachments

• 556C4245-22E3-4783-9699-52F067E947AE.jpeg
    556C4245-22E3-4783-9699-52F067E947AE.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 220
  • 67F7D171-9400-4650-8103-ED0B68EA9BC6.jpeg
    67F7D171-9400-4650-8103-ED0B68EA9BC6.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 7E9057E4-0FE6-488D-94E2-545BC2CB9C62.jpeg
    7E9057E4-0FE6-488D-94E2-545BC2CB9C62.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 227
Bump. And here is my use case of this. We use one as baby monitor (this is not for sale but separate one that I use). Portable and powered using power bank.

Attachments

• 9598332E-31BA-4039-9685-D20B7F7512F0.jpeg
    9598332E-31BA-4039-9685-D20B7F7512F0.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 8847D0F9-010D-4AD3-8568-0AD92D4812DC.jpeg
    8847D0F9-010D-4AD3-8568-0AD92D4812DC.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 186
Bump.

Also please do not message me if you want to just low ball and give me ridiculously low offers. I have been getting messages where people compare price to US and say It is $20 there. Yes I know.
They conveniently forgot tax and are not even considering that it costs the product to bring to India via a forwarder. It does not matter how I got product and whether I paid shipping and customs or not or personally brought it.

By their logic, if I somehow got a free iPhone while I was in US (which I actually did) and bought it to India, I should also give it for free since I never paid anything for that iphone and neither paid customs and shipping.

Also someone tells me there is v3 now so I should sell v2 for less. So if someone here on forum is selling iPhone 11 for some amount, will you tell him that since iphone 12 is now available he should reduce price?

Bump.

Also please do not message me if you want to just low ball and give me ridiculously low offers. I have been getting messages where people compare price to US and say It is $20 there. Yes I know.
They conveniently forgot tax and are not even considering that it costs the product to bring to India via a forwarder. It does not matter how I got product and whether I paid shipping and customs or not or personally brought it.

By their logic, if I somehow got a free iPhone while I was in US (which I actually did) and bought it to India, I should also give it for free since I never paid anything for that iphone and neither paid customs and shipping.

Also someone tells me there is v3 now so I should sell v2 for less. So if someone here on forum is selling iPhone 11 for some amount, will you tell him that since iphone 12 is now available he should reduce price?
Since this is a sale thread! and i usually refrain from any kind of discussion in such thread. as its seller's prerogative to sell at what ever price they feel.

and you brought this issue and i confess to having given you an offer price. which may seem lowball to you.

here is my reasoning and hope this post is not reported. cams with PTZ by branded company like DLink and Tp link is available as low as 2k-2.5k with warranty. (hope i dont need to share the link.) .

And i don't need ptz, hence my offer for both.
Thanks

Since this is a sale thread! and i usually refrain from any kind of discussion in such thread. as its seller's prerogative to sell at what ever price they feel.

and you brought this issue and i confess to having given you an offer price. which may seem lowball to you.

here is my reasoning and hope this post is not reported. cams with PTZ by branded company like DLink and Tp link is available as low as 2k-2.5k with warranty. (hope i dont need to share the link.) .

And i don't need ptz, hence my offer for both.
Thanks

I was never pointing to you. I got offer of 1k from another person and he started teaching me morals and ethics via PM. I was given arguments like it is cheaper in US so I should sell at less than US price.

Also as far as what you told, if you are able to find those cams why are you not going with those? You are saying you don't want PTZ so don't use those functions. Easy.

I was never pointing to you. I got offer of 1k from another person and he started teaching me morals and ethics via PM. I was given arguments like it is cheaper in US so I should sell at less than US price.

Also as far as what you told, if you are able to find those cams why are you not going with those? You are saying you don't want PTZ so don't use those functions. Easy.
Thank you! but felt guilty hence the reply! :)

i was 100% sure. you would say that. Infact i was about to write that. BTW selection and shopping is subjective and varies from ppl to ppl.
if you ask me, if i am not using that function. why i should i pay extra for it. and still searching for cost effective solution. Yours was one of the shortlisted ones.
Thanks for the concern, though.

Also !sorry that we went OT.

Last edited:
The iPhone example is hilarious... Every product has a 'value' whether got it free or paid. The seller by all means can determine that value. The potential buyer simply offered to reconsider the tax and transportation charges which are over and above the value of the product..

The potential buyer did not say what price the seller 'should' sell. He simply made an offer along with the reasons for that offer. If the seller is not convinced he can simply refuse the offer via PM only. Unnecessary rantings in open forum is uncalled for...

over and out

The iPhone example is hilarious... Every product has a 'value' whether got it free or paid. The seller by all means can determine that value. The potential buyer simply offered to reconsider the tax and transportation charges which are over and above the value of the product..

The potential buyer did not say what price the seller 'should' sell. He simply made an offer along with the reasons for that offer. If the seller is not convinced he can simply refuse the offer via PM only. Unnecessary rantings in open forum is uncalled for...

over and out

You seem to have clearly missed the point where the potential buyer tried to give a lesson on morals and ethics via PM which led to the rant. Giving reasons for his offer price is perfectly fine and acceptable but calling the seller immoral or unethical for his price is not.

over and out

I deliberately never pointed to anyone in my thread. It's you only who came and replied.

You seem to have clearly missed the point where the potential buyer tried to give a lesson on morals and ethics via PM which led to the rant. Giving reasons for his offer price is perfectly fine and acceptable but calling the seller immoral or unethical for his price is not.
Exactly what happens when someone jumps to conclusion hearing one side of the story...
I deliberately never pointed to anyone in my thread. It's you only who came and replied.
Nor did I pointed anyone...

Exactly what happens when someone jumps to conclusion hearing one side of the story...

Nor did I pointed anyone...

You replied this thread proves you were the one who PMed me.
Anyways please move on and get from US or wherever you are getting it cheaper.
As much as I enjoy free bumps, I would not like to continue on this track.

You replied this thread proves you were the one who PMed me.
Anyways please move on and get from US or wherever you are getting it cheaper.
As much as I enjoy free bumps, I would not like to continue on this track.
Let it prove I PMed you. Yes what's wrong in it. I made an offer... If you are not interested, you move on...

Now you don't have to tell me from where should I get what

Back