3 Different Video Game Consoles for Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey u didn't even inform me that i wont be getting the xbox..... u told me to wait and sold it to someone else.....

@buster185 verry cheap seller...???
brother he has the right to sell his stuff to anyone he likes ...and the person who pays first gets it ..its as simple
and btw ( 1st increases the price then sells it to some1 else without indimidation)
intimidation?? you were threatning him to sell the stuff to u ?? :rofl:
go get a life

@tallyme i dont know about buster185

but he told me that he was out of station and would send me the bank details as soon as he comes back and mail me the console......now he says he sold it to some one else......i dont mind him selling to someone...but he could have just informed me that he is selling it to someone else....

vinids said:
@tallyme i dont know about buster185

but he told me that he was out of station and would send me the bank details as soon as he comes back and mail me the console......now he says he sold it to some one else......i dont mind him selling to someone...but he could have just informed me that he is selling it to someone else....
with this line "now he says he sold it to some one else" i didn't mean he told me about the sale.....i found it out from the form thread

Look I know I have no part in this but I'm making myself clear. I PMed him couple of times and he told me that there were lowballers quoting prices and he needs to think, all I did was to offer him a better deal. I told him that I'll buy everything for their quoted price no low-balling, no negotiation, he just has to gimme his details and as soon as he provided me, I transferred the amount and he verified it and deal was done. He is still out of station and last night he called me to verify the same and inform me that he'll be shipping by 22nd or 23rd latest.

I understand ur point too vinids m8 but for a deal like this u should've been double sure as u told him to hold it for u but did he complied to the same? Moreover I think the Member's Market is solely upto seller's discretion. It wasn't like this that he took payment from u and then sold it to me. Hell I haven't even received the damn thing. ;)

tallyme said:
@buster185 verry cheap seller...???
brother he has the right to sell his stuff to anyone he likes ...and the person who pays first gets it ..its as simple
and btw ( 1st increases the price then sells it to some1 else without indimidation)
intimidation?? you were threatning him to sell the stuff to u ?? :rofl:
go get a life
STFU..
the seller informed one guy to wait who posted 1st and l8r sells it 2 some1 else without informing him...dunno wot dis is

@ Ryunosuke

hi there buddy...i didn't do any lowballing either....i was ready to take it for the price he put up...

i'm putting the pm he sent me below....check it a see...

"Happy Diwali,

dude im leaving out of town tomorrow, so i shall be able to ship the product earliest by 22 oct. So i shall give you my account details by then & once the transfer is complete i will ship the xbox.

regards"

i dont have any problem with him selling it to someone else....but he could have just informed me.....isn't that the right think to do?? or am i thinking wrong????

@tallyme

buddy if someone miss spells a word or type something wrong, try to correct them instead of laughing u'r hell out....

Well Vinids m8 I see ur point too and about this only ZeroCool can clarify, whether he forgot about u or was my offer better as I bought the whole XBOX 360 package with power brick and step down converter and works. Since he is not back yet, we'll have to wait till 22nd for his response.

vinids said:
@tallyme
buddy if someone miss spells a word or type something wrong, try to correct them instead of laughing u'r hell out....

you are right
had he misspelt intimation i would not have cared but he spelt intimidation as --indimidation so .....

@buster185
STFU??
are you trying your indimidation on me too?? LOL :eek:hyeah:

Cmon stop fighting girls, The RROD Xbox 360 console has been rightfully sold to Ryunosuke & it will stay that way . Not only has he offered me the listed price without negotiation, but he has also purchased the entire bundle. Just because someone could not get his hands on the console for Rs 1500 doesnt mean that he has to be angry or miffed. I arrived yesterday & the console & other accessories shall be shipped to Ryunosuke today itself.

Vinids, i thought you wanted the Original Xbox ,not the Xbox 360 !!! Kindly re check your PM. In no place have you mentioned that you needed the RROD Xbox 360.

vinids said:
hi,
heres my shipping address

i'll take the conplete xbox pack.
Thankyou.

I request all those who have sent me pm's regading the Xbox to please clarify whether they were interested in the Original Xbox or the RROD Xbox 360 . Irrespective of whatever they wanted. The RROD Xbox 360, its power brick & the step down converter have been sold to Ryunosuke.

buster185 said:
very cheap seller...1st increases the price then sells it to some1 else without indimidation...

Who the hell are you ? You didnt even pm me , nor are you interested in purchasing anything . Get lost & stop crapping on my thread. :mad:

Easy now brother. :cool2: I think that settles it and u know what, if the original XBOX isn't sold to anyone, I'll take it off ur paws too ;) :hap2: Just gimme the details about the XBOX bundle, what r u offering in 3.5K bucks? :)

"i need the xbox 360

i need the xbox 360 complete pack.....gimme the price, ur conact no: and the account details...

thank you

vinid "

@zero cool

if u check the old pms u can see that i have told specifically about the xbox 360 with out negotiation....but its ok....happy selling...i feel sad that i missed it..

let me know if u have any more XBOX360 for sale...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back