3 Months old Xbox 360 Arcade console in pristine condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaztin said:
Sold and shipped to porche22.
Dude, I am so extremely sorry. Was unavailable on Monday due to in-law's emergency. Spent the whole night with my wife in the hospital :( Couldn't even recall your mobile phone number :(

Just saw your PM in the morning that it has been sold. Too bad.

Anyways, congrats porche22. Hope you get it working :)

ravihpa said:
Dude, I am so extremely sorry. Was unavailable on Monday due to in-law's emergency. Spent the whole night with my wife in the hospital :( Couldn't even recall your mobile phone number :(

Just saw your PM in the morning that it has been sold. Too bad.

Anyways, congrats porche22. Hope you get it working :)
Hey ravi, sorry to hear about that brother. :(. You could have called up and passed on that information to me, I could have waited a little bit more.

But as I told I would wait till afternoon only, after sending a PM and not getting any response I had to pass on the offer on to porsche.

Chaztin

chaztin said:
Hey ravi, sorry to hear about your wife. :(. Take care of her mate. You could have called up and passed on that information to me, I could have waited a little bit more.

But as I told I would wait till afternoon only, after sending a PM and not getting any response I had to pass on the offer on to porsche.

Chaztin
Well, my mother-in-law is the one who's ill. Both of us were worried and had to spend the night in an outstation hospital. We weren't even in our hometown. I checked out my recently dialed calls list, but still couldn't find your number. I guess it got erased coz of the increased number of calls I made that day.

Anyways, it's okay :)

ravihpa said:
Well, my mother-in-law is the one who's ill. Both of us were worried and had to spend the night in an outstation hospital. We weren't even in our hometown. I checked out my recently dialed calls list, but still couldn't find your number. I guess it got erased coz of the increased number of calls I made that day.

Anyways, it's okay :)
I hope she gets better soon bro.:)

man i too have a jasper with lost dvd key its on firmware 9199 so no jtag ,its just a dvd player now:(:(

btw what firmware was this console on ? if it was lower then 7371 then i guess buyer will have no problem.....btw is it working now ..

no it is dead pcb is burnt, will try some work around

can i use it for online dlc?

also bad modder whoever it was, don't even know how to cut traces on pcb

ohh bad..whats the firmware btw? yes mine can go online and stuff ...just hoping for some new hack or something,to make it work again..

ahh so we are on same boat but jtag for higher then 7371 will be a bleak possibility due to burned efuses ...if nothing else happens i am going to buy a ms seal and send the console back ...:!:!

^^hmm yes in that case it might be a problem for u..mine pcb is fine it is dvd key that is lost..my brother tried flashing it when i was out and messed it up..

btw from what i have heard they just chk the console seal and thats it...

yaa i got it too boot......the problem seems to be with power supply ......btw what happened to your's with no-video one..u got..

The person from whom i bought gave it to some one for repairing and he removed some component from it so its dead for now till i get smd cap's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back