3 months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for INR 50

I think only Gears 5 has ultimate/premium edition on game pass ultimate.
That indeed used to be the case, but the Game of the Year Edition with all add-ons and DLC is now available via the non-Ultimate Game Pass for PC as well (I don't know if it's also available via the non-Ultimate Game Pass for Console).

As you said earlier, cloud gaming availability here could potentially make Ultimate a lot more interesting.

Microsoft should decrease the prices for us indian gamers according locality since if we take dollar prices it would be too much for us to bear.
I subscribed for the entry level price and removed the facility of recurring payment since its too much for me to pay.

It should be like Steam to own them for good not subscribing them and later delete though we do it to play other games but this is my opinion.

I can show my kid or her grand kids how much I own because I am now unemployed maybe this why I am thinking in this way. Something to show.

Microsoft should decrease the prices for us indian gamers according locality since if we take dollar prices it would be too much for us to bear.
I subscribed for the entry level price and removed the facility of recurring payment since its too much for me to pay.

It should be like Steam to own them for good not subscribing them and later delete though we do it to play other games but this is my opinion.

I can show my kid or her grand kids how much I own because I am now unemployed maybe this why I am thinking in this way. Something to show.
Dude, you can buy games from MS store/Xbox app as well. Game Pass is their subscription model & due to cheap deals, many are using it for now. The 8 month PC Game Pass at 500 is a good deal. Doubt many Indians will pay 500 pm, but for now you get deals every now & then. I never paid full price of game pass yet, but did subscribe whenever I saw a deal.

Is this still working?
If i want it only for a year , i buy the xbox live gold twice and skip the digital gift card, correct?
It was still working a few weeks back. Check if you get 6 months on gifting to see if it will work. Your wish if you just want it for a year. Beware, if you have an existing XGP ultimate, you can't stack it over that.

Back