3 weeks old Gigabyte 890FXA UD5 + AMD X6 1090T (Mumbai Buyers Preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaydipmori said:
Thanks for ur PM but i got b50 @ 2150 i m happy with it ...:) After upgrading to AMD from intel combo i saved 7.5k for bike + also gain a lot perfomance ...:eek:hyeah:
Good for you Jaydipmori. . .cheers :) way to go my friend :)

Payment received, Shipping product today, will update accordingly the tracking details, Great pleasure dealing with rahulyo, nice guy and nice buyer :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rahulyo said:
Money transferred to ur Bank a/c for Mobo . Pls Chk .

Mobo SOLD!!! Proccy Remaining, Final Price revise for proccy updated. . . .

proccy remaining, & final price reduced!!!! so Bump. . . .

UPDATE: Mobo delivered, awaiting feedback :)

rahulyo said:
Hold Mobo for me .
UPDATE: Mobo delivered, awaiting feedback :)

Thanks bro :)

Due to shipping policies and procedures surinde paaji and myself have mutually agreed for not going with the sale , since it involves lots of paper work, time consuming and extra cost, hence the proccy is offered for mumbai buyers only for a smooth hassle free deal.

Feedback replied bro . . . . . .& A bump for proccy as Due to shipping policies and procedures surinder paaji and myself have mutually agreed for not going with the sale , since it involves lots of paper work, time consuming and extra cost, hence the proccy is offered for mumbai buyers only for a smooth hassle free deal

rahulyo said:
Feedback Submitted . Waiting for ur feedback :p

Proccy sold to andrew327, payment made, product delivered, awaiting feed back :) Mods kindly close the thread please :) and thanks again :)

Damn courier services n their policies I missed a great deal once again. You Mubaikars n even other metro citizens are so lucky for that matter. BTW congrats to fresh owner of the CPU. Wish I could....................

Dont worry Surinder Paaji, You will get good deal soon :)

surinder1508 said:
Damn courier services n their policies I missed a great deal once again. You Mubaikars n even other metro citizens are so lucky for that matter. BTW congrats to fresh owner of the CPU. Wish I could....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back