30 Snapfish 4 X 6 Photo Prints for Rs 11/- shipped

The coupon you entered cannot be used with this order. You can enter a different coupon on the shipping information page, or continue checking out.

:(

quality is great ...i ordered some pics a few months back, and they had almost the same quality that we get from the normal camera labs in our vicinity.

^ A passport size photo is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and 6x4 is about 15.2 cm x 10.1 cm. So you can put two rows of 4 photos each! :) And yes the shipping is free with the coupon! :D

What is the size of a normal visiting card?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

varkey said:
^ A passport size photo is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and 6x4 is about 15.2 cm x 10.1 cm. So you can put two rows of 4 photos each! :) And yes the shipping is free with the coupon! :D

Where are you arranging the photos it just gives me an option to upload and order , no option of arranging in rows.

^.. Nope.. the deal is over... All my orders are complete ready to ship except one which is misplaced by them. Even though I ordered & got the order no. there is o trace of it & the a/c also is not showing the uploaded album... :(

I placed order for the 20 free 4x 6 prints + a few 5 X 7 prints + 2 x 8 x 10 prints . Total amount paid 221 .

Now some of the prints for 4 x 6 , 5 x 7 and 8x 10 were from the same source image. Surprisingly the print quality of the free 4 x 6 prints is pathetic ! The colours are all different , theres a tint of blue in all the prints :| . The 5 x 7 print has the perfect colours when compared to the actual file on PC .

One of the 8 X 10 print has totally washed off - faint colour effect :(

Should I raise a complaint with Snapfish ? Is there any customer care number ?

Back