Budget 10-15K 4000 mAh Mobile Battery... Power?

Emperor

Skilled
Hi Friends,

Just a query, if a 1 year old mobile phone, that have 4000 mAh battery, continuously play Video for 7 hrs. & 30 minutes before went to ZERO Power and shut down.

Particularly in battery department, where you will place that Mobile:-
  1. Average Battery
  2. Good Battery
  3. Best Battery
  4. Excellent Battery
kindly input your though/suggestions

Thank you

Average if after 1 year. Good if after 2 years.
But a lot would also depend on which processor the phone has and how efficient it is. The SD720/730 based phones are much more efficient due to 8nm architecture and boast continuous video playback of 10-11hrs with a new 4000mAh battery. So even after a year it should be at least 9 to 9 and a half hours at least.

Samsung A50s Mobile with Exynos 9611 Processor.
Average if after 1 year. Good if after 2 years.
But a lot would also depend on which processor the phone has and how efficient it is. The SD720/730 based phones are much more efficient due to 8nm architecture and boast continuous video playback of 10-11hrs with a new 4000mAh battery. So even after a year it should be at least 9 to 9 and a half hours at least.

Exynos 9611 is a 10nm processor and not as efficient as SD counterpart, so maybe that's why. Why are you so interested in the crap Samsung offerings with 9611? Even I was going to go for Samsung M21 but then I saw how weak the 9611 was, it was benchmarking lower than my 2 and a half year old Huawei processor, so I decided to go with phones offering SD720/730 and bought Note 9 Pro MAX.

Exynos 9611 is a 10nm processor and not as efficient as SD counterpart, so maybe that's why. Why are you so interested in the crap Samsung offerings with 9611? Even I was going to go for Samsung M21 but then I saw how weak the 9611 was, it was benchmarking lower than my 2 and a half year old Huawei processor, so I decided to go with phones offering SD720/730 and bought Note 9 Pro MAX.

Hi,

I'm not in gaming, zero game on mobile or PC.

Not much know about technology, but via various tech forums/you-tube etc. came to know that Samsung have very good UI compare to any other Android Brand in current market.

Till today I used very basic mobile (not power user so always prefer entry level model) Motorola (2003), Sony K750i (2007), Samsung Duos (2011), ZTE Blade (2014), Srt.Phone (2018) and my Brother have RN5Pro (prior to this he has Samsung) & he also not feel easy with his RN5Pro.

And in all above uses, I found my self too comfortable with Samsung Duos only.

Now going after all current range of Samsung Android, I found A50s is good and below 15k, so left no choice but to buy or to postpone purchase till 2021, when Samsung may release any budget level phone with snapdragon or any of it's own good processor.

Thank you for your input

Sorry to say. But don't u think there are too many ads. On the home screen. Of the redmi phones. Doesn't it irritate you everytime ??

Sorry to say. But don't u think there are too many ads. On the home screen. Of the redmi phones. Doesn't it irritate you everytime ??
I have Redmi note 7 pro and used it on stock rom for a good 7-8 months and nevr encountered a single ad, no ads even after updates.
Then switched to customs roms and no looking back..

I have Redmi note 7 pro and used it on stock rom for a good 7-8 months and nevr encountered a single ad, no ads even after updates.
Then switched to customs roms and no looking back..

but how to do that... may be hard for non-techy person like me?

can you suggest any brand that provide UI next to/identical to Samsung UI, if you know... will help me to decide ..

I like to explore things. But never installed a custom rom. So looking for it. And do u have any idea how to jailbreak apple devices??
I don't own any apple nor will ever. But yeah google is your best friend. Jailbreak etc. all works once you know where to start and how to proceed till the end.
@nRiTeCh

can you throw more light on my Original Query/Question about Battery Life ... please
As far as battery life is 100% you shouldn't bother how long you played video or gamed as it all depends on lot of parameters.
Today you got 7 hrs. & 30 min, tomorrow it can be less or more.
For me,
I don't judge phone by those SOTs and nos. as far as my usage takes me to more than a day that's sufficient for me given any cellphone.
I don't believe in any no. crunching and bench marking either. It just raises your anxieties and lets you dissatisfied & worried eod,
I'm happy my device hardware, os and battery etc. all are 100% healthy. Rest things just follows your usage pattern..
Fyi I never game on phones but used to play just those sudoku and puzzles that too left since a yr now. I just keep tinkling with the rom and settings and flashing occasional good and crap stuff for experimenting.. Thats me ;)

Last edited:
but how to do that... may be hard for non-techy person like me?

can you suggest any brand that provide UI next to/identical to Samsung UI, if you know... will help me to decide ..
For a MIUI phone, you necessarily don't need to switch to custom roms. The features of MIUI are pretty good, the problem is the ads that come bundled in form of bloatware. However, it is very easy to remove this bloat and enjoy the fantastic hardware they provide at such a cheap price.
Removing bloatware for MIUI is as simple as uninstalling programs in Windows thanks to tools made available for free online. All you need is switch on 'Debugging mode' on phone and connect to PC/laptop. Run the tool and uninstall all apps which you want to and that's it. No more ads. Some friends have reported that the Bloat remains uninstalled even after upgrading MIUI, but even if it doesn't all you have to do is spend 5 minutes and debloat it again.

As far as battery life is 100% you shouldn't bother how long you played video or gamed as it all depends on lot of parameters.
err.. sorry... i' confused... what do you mean by As far as battery life is 100%?

While we charge battery, it is showing 100% charged or you mean batteries own capacity?

err.. sorry... i' confused... what do you mean by As far as battery life is 100%?

While we charge battery, it is showing 100% charged or you mean batteries own capacity?
Battery life...health.
1602603977180.png

You can use apps like battery health or accubattery for getting such info.

Back