Less than 10K 4G VoLTE & VoWifi Feature Phone

I am looking for a 4G VoLTE phone that should mandatorily support VoWifi as the cellular coverage is very poor indoors at my house. This is for my secondary JIO Sim. I am looking for a feature phone if one such is available else a no nonsense simple and snappy Android phone will do. Budget < 5K.

Any suggestions?

I thought of that but the problem with older phones is the battery life.

Batteries are easily changeable at the shops. I am planning to get my POCO F1 battery changed - will cost nearly 1K ish after 3 years. The Pixel 2XL on the other hand is going to cost much much more.
As I did not find any suitable phone, I ended buying Moto G 5G primarily for the following 3 reasons.
  1. Owned Motorola phone in the past and had very good experience with it (Moto X Force).
  2. Near Stock Android experience.
  3. Moto Actions especially the twist to capture and double chop for flashlight.
In addition to that:
  1. Supports all currently known 5G bands which means I can use this for the next 2 years and change if required.
  2. Long Battery Life for my usage.
  3. One of the few phones that support compass in this price range.

I was thinking you should have gotten a used Redmi Note 4 or Mi A1/A2, install Pixel Experience or other ROMs. Batteries are not an issue.

Batteries are easily changeable at the shops. I am planning to get my POCO F1 battery changed - will cost nearly 1K ish after 3 years. The Pixel 2XL on the other hand is going to cost much much more.

I was thinking you should have gotten a used Redmi Note 4 or Mi A1/A2, install Pixel Experience or other ROMs. Batteries are not an issue.
I for one cannot go back to non Stock Android experience, so much so that I do not even like using the Samsung UI. That pretty much has left me with Pixel, Motorola, Nokia and OnePlus.

I did not think of Redmi and Mi as I am done with installing custom ROMs. May be they have improved a lot from 5 years ago but it takes too much time to get everything working.

Back