4K 43' Smart TV [Sony or Samsung]

Yes, sony has a great display but the tech has matured so much that even hisense, One plus and others are pretty good. You can also go for LG UQ 7500 for 32k, if you are okay with thick bezels. My relative has this tv and it has pretty good picture quality. But If you want a display with thin bazels and a magic remote then you can get LG UQ 8020 for 37k. Both has the same panel, the difference is in bazels and magic remote. Also, check if the tv has a inbuilt game mode because without it the input lag is unbearable for gaming. LG has web OS not Android though. If money is not an issue then pick Sony.

Yes, sony has a great display but the tech has matured so much that even hisense, One plus and others are pretty good. You can also go for LG UQ 7500 for 32k, if you are okay with thick bezels. My relative has this tv and it has pretty good picture quality. But If you want a display with thin bazels and a magic remote then you can get LG UQ 8020 for 37k. Both has the same panel, the difference is in bazels and magic remote. Also, check if the tv has a inbuilt game mode because without it the input lag is unbearable for gaming. LG has web OS not Android though. If money is not an issue then pick Sony.
Would also like to recommend OnePlus Y1 pro if you're looking for something in budget gonna be below 25k (around 22k during sale+other offers/discounts)
Have been using it over 8 months performance still the same as day 1

Just one thing, don't pick TV because of Android OS. You can get a Fire Stick 4k or Xiaomi Android box for that and pair it with any TV. Because of HDMI CEC, it doesn't even feel like you're operating a different device.

As for panel, best to go to a store and see for yourself, if that's an option.

I have a Hisense U7H, it has VIDAA os and it came with a fire stick. I never used Vidaa OS after installing fire stick.
Quality in what sense? Backlight control, black levels, colors ?
See colors are ultra awesome sound quality is good but lg one has much better black levels tbh. Else in every matter Sony is good

See colors are ultra awesome sound quality is good but lg one has much better black levels tbh. Else in every matter Sony is good
The black levels on 40-50k LG is clearly worse than something like Hisense U7H because LG does not have local dimming. I liked how cinema mode look on LG but it wasn't color accurate by any means. I have no idea in what way Sony is better. These days, most panels are getting really good and even color accurate. I heard that upscaling is very good in sony though.

What about audio quality and loudness? Will sony be better or lg ?
Don't buy a tv based on audio quality. Assume it is bad and buy a soundbar.

Back