Video 4k tv any good brand under 30 to 35k.

vinay1g

Disciple
hi, i need suggestions for a good 4k tv which lasts long(as my sony 43w800c(2015) screen went kaput).
my budget is less : 30 to 35k.
brand : any good brand with lasting tv.
size : not less than 43 inches.
open for online and offline purchase, preferably offline.

I use a 43" TCL 4K in my room and its spectacular for the price. I paid about 25k for it, an year ago. Shite OS though, i use a fire stick with it. Dont get the ifalcon or whatever its called as.

u can check
Samsung

hi, i need suggestions for a good 4k tv which lasts long(as my sony 43w800c(2015) screen went kaput).
my budget is less : 30 to 35k.
brand : any good brand with lasting tv.
size : not less than 43 inches.
open for online and offline purchase, preferably offline.
I might sound a bit blunt here but I believe I have your best interests in mind when I say that this budget is falling slightly short of a product where you will get "peace of mind" . In India, as we mostly know customer service and after sales service is something that is almost non-existent. You never get the service in proportion to the price you pay.

Knowing that, I would suggest, that if you have 35k and you don't want to play ludo with your money, you should avoid these cheap Chinese goods such as TCL, Ifalcon, Kodak, Realme etc. etc. because usually they will not have a good after sales support. Mind you, I am just talking about the most likely scenario. 10 in 100 people might get good service but that is an exception not the norm.

Now we come to the more well-known , big names in TV. Here also, since this is India, levels of customer support will not be up to the mark, but they are usually better than the Chinese stuff. In short, you have slightly better grievance redressal mechanism in case things go bad. Again, nobody can guarantee that everything will be 100% up to mark, but there is better chances of winning in your game of ludo if you go for the reputed brands.

So, if I were you I would start my search from brands such as Sanyo ( sub brand of Panasonic, I personally use one since last 3 years with zero problems so far,) , Panasonic and even look at LG. I doubt Samsung will be available but no harm in searching.
So, let us see what my hurried research has thrown up -
LG 4K 43 inch - shorturl.at/lEMVW - 38990
Sanyo Kaizen 4K 50 inch - https://cutt.ly/4W2WjQq - 37999
Panasonic 4K 43 inch - https://cutt.ly/dW2WELj - 37350
You can search for more at leisure. No reason why you can't get the above models offline. Might require some hunting.

Now , these seems to be 3-4k above your budget. I would suggest you to extend your budget by this 3-4k for "peace of mind" . Two years later you'll not remember this extra 4k but if you buy some of these no-name Chinese brands, the gamble might be something that might come back to haunt you in the long run.

Best of luck and do let us know what you choose.

I might sound a bit blunt here but I believe I have your best interests in mind when I say that this budget is falling slightly short of a product where you will get "peace of mind" . In India, as we mostly know customer service and after sales service is something that is almost non-existent. You never get the service in proportion to the price you pay.

Knowing that, I would suggest, that if you have 35k and you don't want to play ludo with your money, you should avoid these cheap Chinese goods such as TCL, Ifalcon, Kodak, Realme etc. etc. because usually they will not have a good after sales support. Mind you, I am just talking about the most likely scenario. 10 in 100 people might get good service but that is an exception not the norm.

Now we come to the more well-known , big names in TV. Here also, since this is India, levels of customer support will not be up to the mark, but they are usually better than the Chinese stuff. In short, you have slightly better grievance redressal mechanism in case things go bad. Again, nobody can guarantee that everything will be 100% up to mark, but there is better chances of winning in your game of ludo if you go for the reputed brands.

So, if I were you I would start my search from brands such as Sanyo ( sub brand of Panasonic, I personally use one since last 3 years with zero problems so far,) , Panasonic and even look at LG. I doubt Samsung will be available but no harm in searching.
So, let us see what my hurried research has thrown up -
LG 4K 43 inch - shorturl.at/lEMVW - 38990
Sanyo Kaizen 4K 50 inch - https://cutt.ly/4W2WjQq - 37999
Panasonic 4K 43 inch - https://cutt.ly/dW2WELj - 37350
You can search for more at leisure. No reason why you can't get the above models offline. Might require some hunting.

Now , these seems to be 3-4k above your budget. I would suggest you to extend your budget by this 3-4k for "peace of mind" . Two years later you'll not remember this extra 4k but if you buy some of these no-name Chinese brands, the gamble might be something that might come back to haunt you in the long run.

Best of luck and do let us know what you choose.
thanks bro for your valuable suggestion.

Back