1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NEVER EXPIRES
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No longer needed
Hi,

I recently received a gift card with a value of $500 from an appreciative client, who didn't know better that it was not possible to use it anywhere other than Amazon.com site. I have no use for this gift card and would rather want cash or UPI or bank transfer of equivalent value to the Gift Card.

Some rules:
  1. The currency conversion rate would be as applicable on Xe.com based on the day of the transaction. (which is usually lower than what Amazon.com would charge you if you pay via credit/debit card, e.g. currently xe.com rate is 74.48 whereas Amazon.com is showing a conversion rate of 77+)
  2. Full payment needs to be made via UPI/BankTransfer or Cash before sending the buyer, gift card information via email.
  3. The gift card does not expire
  4. The gift card has not been added to my or any account.
The expected price is currently $470

1ufMWFr.png

1641453265808.png

Amazon.com delivers to India too! Just in case you want to check thing out.
I know but there was nothing I am interested in purchasing from Amazon.com which is not already available on Amazon.in (cheaper most of the time due to the overly priced Custom / Import Duty)

I would have bought it no worries but Amazon.com is barely shipping anything to Indianow after the covid stuff. Most of the things now just say can't be shipped. Earlier situation was much better.
Nonetheless will have a look again...and message you incase

Last edited:
Bump!
There are websites where you can sell the gift card for a fee.
I was looking to sell on eBay but they don't accept Gift card over $500 :( other sites require me to share the full gift card number, and I don't trust them to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back