Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
24months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded my system
upgraded my system so selling my old combo.

Attachments

• IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 362
@puns the product has been delivered
the board is broken.
Seller is saying he will talk with courier service. What am i supposed to do as a buyer or how does this work? Cause i told itnto be wrapped in another box he said he don't have any. Then i said ask the courier offic. Dtdc guys said it'll be fine to him and he sent it . Now the board is broken. Which means i ain't getting any warranty out of it. I either want to return the board or get some compensation atleast

Attachments

• IMG-20231109-WA0072.jpg
    IMG-20231109-WA0072.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG-20231109-WA0071.jpg
    IMG-20231109-WA0071.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG-20231109-WA0070.jpg
    IMG-20231109-WA0070.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
@punthe product has been delivered
the board is broken.
Seller is saying he will talk with courier service. What am i supposed to do as a buyer or how does this work? Cause i told itnto be wrapped in another box he said he don't have any. Then i said ask the courier offic. Dtdc guys said it'll be fine to him and he sent it . Now the board is broken. Which means i ain't getting any warranty out of it. I either want to return the board or get some compensation atleast
Does it still work? In this condition?

Warranty is for sure gone for physical damage.
Does the seller have any images/videos showing the damage was not there when shipped?

I don't usually comment on these topics since eventually both have to come at mutual solution.
However i noticed that the seller hasn't posted a full picture of the board/ more pictures. At least not on this thread. If he had shared with the buyer then i apologize in advance.

I can see the crack glimpse already in seller's photo where @Usman Raza showing damage. You can slightly see the crack already and board getting slightly colour change. See the top left in my attached image.

Usually i tell the buyer in advance if there is any damage, scratches. I sold a couple of routers and had mentioned the same on my thread. If this was the case then it shouldn't happen with any buyer as we all buy stuff from others as well.

And i mean i can be so wrong in this then i deeply apologize to seller.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109-162152328 (1)_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109-162152328 (1)_1.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 251
I don't usually comment on these topics since eventually both have to come at mutual solution.
However i noticed that the seller hasn't posted a full picture of the board/ more pictures. At least not on this thread. If he had shared with the buyer then i apologize in advance.

I can see the crack glimpse already in seller's photo where @Usman Raza showing damage. You can slightly see the crack already and board getting slightly colour change. See the top left in my attached image.

Usually i tell the buyer in advance if there is any damage, scratches. I sold a couple of routers and had mentioned the same on my thread. If this was the case then it shouldn't happen with any buyer as we all buy stuff from others as well.

Yeah, seems like that.

Last edited:

Yes i just noticed. I just saw the crack is visible and yes he didn't share any picture either. Please mods have a look
The damage is at exact same point
Can anyone please text mods

Attachments

• IMG-20231109-WA0069.jpg
    IMG-20231109-WA0069.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 239
I would recommend the buyer @Usman Raza to get the refund first, send back the products after receiving full refund.

The seller is a new (activity) account, whose sole posts/messages are on this thread, with a patron tag (used to bypass the new member marketplace rule), selling a broken board without disclosing. This all could very well be a chain of coincidences, and legit miss from the seller, but as we've all heard before, "trust but verify".
not a new account Joined Apr 21, 2016. Never needed to use this website until a friend recommended this forum is active and you can try selling on it and yes i dont mind sending the amount first coz it was a mistake from my end.

not a new account Joined Apr 21, 2016. Never needed to use this website until a friend recommended this forum is active and you can try selling on it and yes i dont mind sending the amount first coz it was a mistake from my end.
yes, realised my mistake after checking the account age, and deleted the post. For some reason TE shows your account as "new member". Apologies for making assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back