7" android 2.2 tablet with 3G/EVDO enable sim slot

coolminilife

Disciple
hi guys, i am looking for a 7" android 2.2 tablet with 3G/EVDO enable sim slot (should also be voice capable, means can be used as a big smart-phone :) ) ..in which i can insert my bsnl EVDO enable sim and sail smooth on world wide web...:D

standard features should be obvious like long battery life..capacitive screen etc..:D

even a Chinese brand will do..guys let me know..if u come across something like that..

:eek:hyeah:.. i mean.. . lets try...to find one.. i am sure then a lot of people here wanna do a GO on that..;)

forgot to add one more thing guys should be cheap...:) (read should worth its price.. that's why i said even chinese/hongkong/tiwanese.. brand will do..)

sry guys i m so greedy.. :D

Samsung Galaxy Tab is the best option as of now. I just hope that it would be under 20K. If you are ok with 5 inch, Dell Streak is also superb. I think Streak is 2.1 as of now.

no.. dell streak it no good.. with 1.6 and 5".... galaxy is overpriced... ..i feel.. if olive pad come down to 10-12k .. then its worth it.. adam is wat i feel is good.. but.. don know when they gonna launch it...+ no voice support on adam and a 10 incher is too big for my blazer pockets..

i dont remember which chinese site i saw.. but i have seen one chinese site who only sells only tablets with sim slot in all variant..

For all those who are hoping for a good price on the Samsung Galaxy Tab, please know that its on-contract price is going to be $199-299. Some listings on Amazon UK and Amazon Germany have it priced at $1100 without contract. Keeping those facts in mind I don't see it being priced below $500 at any rate.

Spice is launching couple of Tabs

The first device announce by the Indian company is Mi- 410, a HD mini-tablet with a 4.1-inch HVGA touch screen.

Besides it High Definition video record and play capability, the tablet features Wi-Fi connectivity, 3G (HSDPA) technology, Bluetooth 3.0 with EDR support, A-GPS, MS office package.

Mi-410 is powered by a 1Ghz Snapdragon MSM8255 chipset from Qualcomm.

The second Android device, Mi-700 Mobile Internet tablet comes with a 7-inch HVGA touch screen.

The handheld tablet features phone capabilities and includes Wi-fi connectivity, Bluetooth, hot swap memory card slot, USB port data interfaces and Dual camera for video calling.

The Mi-700 handheld tablet is powered by the same is based on the 600 Mhz Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset fromQualcomm.

There is no word for prices yet.

One more option is Olive pad about 25K, 7 inch android tab by Olive.

Back