7" Android Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
Multiple threads have been created due to some funny rule, please look in the end.

I am selling the following items. I will try to keep prices as aggressive as possible, and hope for an easy sale. Who I sell the item to is completely at my discretion (In general, I will prefer to deal in person). All items except Seagate HDD are purchased in the US and are marked as "No Warranty", I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I won't have the luxury of time to entertain questions on warranty of these sings, assume No Warranty while you are making your purchase decision. Unless otherwise stated, everything is 100% working and in a perfect physical state.

On sale are the following items:

4) 7" Android Tablet

4) 7" Android Tablet - Rs. 4800/-

This tablet was ordered from Chinese Manufacturer but after much research. This has a sturdy build, a good battery life and is fast. However, Graphics capabilities are bad. The specifications are given below. This tablet has great community support and is sure to have Honeycomb as soon as source is released. Till then, regular updates can be found here

HcH'z TechKnow [[url]www.HcH.net.tc] - View forum - WM8650 1.3.0 HYBRiD HoneyCombMOD[/url]

This one is a great value for money, is fast if you're not playing games. Games suck due to bad graphics, but is otherwise very fast. Supports Micro SD cards upto 32Gb. You can use ethernet and most likely attach mouse using USB ports, but I haven't the time to test all this and post. You are however welcome to do whatever tests you like when you come to pick it up. I can assure you of it's functionality and good battery. Overall, this stands out compared to other chinese tablets (I've bought a few of them in past, and ended up returning them shortly, except this one).

CPU: VIA8650 800MHz.

RAM: 256MB DDR2.

NAND flash: 2GB.

7" touch screen 16:9 / resolution: 800 x 480.

WIFI: 802.11 b/g.

Support External 3G.

Orientation sensor: G-sensor, automatic steering display screen.

100% condition laptop, 4Gb RAM, U9400 Processor. If you see anything in the pictures that looks like a spec, it is certainly dust. This laptop is in perfect working and physical condition and isn't really identifiable from a new one. No Warranty, as already mentioned. This is the sexiest laptop I've ever seen/used, it looks way cooler than the Macbook Air in my opinion, and is also thinner.

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10976681/1/Forum?h=dc5c94

I will be in Delhi and Bangalore over the next few weeks and can deal there in person. I am lacking in time and may not be willing to drop things or meet you somewhere or things like that, depending on day/time etc..

Other items on sale are here:

http://www.techenclave.com/storage/2tb-hdd-hdd-casing-external-dvd-194570.html

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/dell-adamo-laptop-13-3-u9400-194569.html

Thanks for pointing that out, yes there are many tablets out there, some even cheaper. They are all china and hard to differentiate, so basically, if interested, you have to come and see this one and check out yourself to figure out it's worthiness. I have dropped the price considerably after your posting though. I'll keep it at a price any lower than that and gift it to someone.

After having ordered a few of more or less the same tablets, I can tell you though that there is considerable difference in build, battery life and community support of these things, from different manufacturers.

I've had much less queries for this tablet, which seemed like a very good deal to me while posting. Presumably because of the link posted by supra to the ebay tablet. I suggest any interested buyers to come and have a look at the tablet if you are interested. I assure you, once you look at the thing, the build quality, speed, and the functionality, you will agree with me on the deal part (especially if you've ever looked at any other china tablets). There's no obligation to buy after-all.

idclev888 said:
Remember I called first dibs on it and that it's pretty much sold... :p
Yeah, I had posted this earlier to your confirmation. The two members in line at the moment are

1) idclev888

2) HfiGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back