7 million points NFS Carbon single Drift

Sweet, I'll check this video when I get home, but stop asking for competition.. it's useless, you won't get any :p Btw, do you use a keyboard for NFS? And you should plan to write a guide for good driving in NFS :)

hehe thanks

im using an xbox360 gamepad for windows.

yes im supposed to be studying now... :crazeyes: no more nfs! (until the 25th)

maybe i should write a guide.. hm... :cat: lol

gr88 drift...man ...arun some of us really need ur help...i really suck at drift..i drive like u mustve seen TOKYO DRIFT the movie in tht the first race between DK and the hero. when the hero doesnt knw anything abt drifting...mine driving is also like tht when i drift..banging all the way around the walls ..or the drift in carbon ends with a 360 lol though i drive superbly in a knock-out/sprint/circuit race..and yeah also Drag races..!!but drift i need help !!

ill try and help. i just went drifting again in my free time ... and did a 3.6 million point drift with my trusty dodge viper. and the best part is, i recorded it too.
but im not sure people want to see it now that so many downloaded the 2 million small fry drift one :S i didnt realise i could do alot better than that. but this video is pushing everything to its limit. maybe ill make a 4 million point drift later >)

stop downloading the 2 million drift video ! heres the 3.6 million points drift. if you downloaded the last video then this one would be like :eek:, 1.6 million more points than the last one. i compressed this one slightly more so its only 24 mb. besides it was a much faster drift anyway... reached the finish line 12 seconds early !

FileFront - The Most Gaming Files on the Web

ps : mods please change topic name to 3.6 million drift instead of 2 million drift. and 2 million drift video DELETED.

Yeah, we need some times for at least a few 100k points :p I picked up a Logitech gamepad today primarily for NFS Carbon :D

Back