7 million points NFS Carbon single Drift

ahah ! thanks

the link to the 7 million drift should be on the first page too along with the 3.6 one, i cant edit my first post for some reason...

time do drift on my books now =P

Arun man i have never seen anyone drift like that.

I wanna see a live demonstaration when i come to anshuls place after my exams

its just amazing to watch u play.

I just cant stop watching the video again and again.

Wth..

I stuggle to get about 40,000 points in a single drift...

Have got 100,000 :p only once... but, 7 million? WTF?

Great job man..

Downloading Vid now :/...

:O Wow... That sure was AWESOME.. What control man.... it shows... PRACTISE MAKES MAN PERFECT....

Arun RULEEZZZZZZ :clap:

man ..u just rock...i can just do around 100000 ina single race..and 40-50 k in a single awesome drift. and here u are 7 million woah..!!!

it's true practise makes man perfect...and u surely are the NFS king...

the best in the world...i am proud that we have u on this forum !

wow...dude! simply awesome! u are the drift king. :D

i manage to do arnd 150,000 occasionally in normal drift (never in a

single drift till now) but downhill drifting is way beyond my racing skills.

i just hope to cross over the line in first position. :p

Erm, I think this is the wrong place to ask... but what is drifting??? *avoids thrown stones and burgers*

Let me install Carbon.... I WILL BEAT U ARUN RULLEZ!!! :p (loL)

Congrats buddy, I saw the video just before coming.... but what I didnt understand is, I saw that your score was around 354,xxx something at the end of the race, but it showed 7,xxx,yyy in the next scree? Some kind of bonus system is it?

Karan said:
Erm, I think this is the wrong place to ask... but what is drifting??? *avoids thrown stones and burgers*

Let me install Carbon.... I WILL BEAT U ARUN RULLEZ!!! :p (loL)

Congrats buddy, I saw the video just before coming.... but what I didnt understand is, I saw that your score was around 354,xxx something at the end of the race, but it showed 7,xxx,yyy in the next scree? Some kind of bonus system is it?

karan...i think u havent seen the movie tokya drift ... it's a good movie..watch it and u will knw what drifting is...

also the score that arun gets is bonus .,means the in-game score tht u see on screen gets multiplied by either 20 or sumthing..when u get bonus u can see in the bottom right corner while racin there is a x12/x20 multiplier as bonus...that is how the final score comes...

i think i am not wrong..if somethin is wrong correct me..!

here is mine ......

not as gr8 as arun for that matter not even close :( .... and this is not my best :p .... coz recording all my attempts will need insame amount of space lol

actually i am not able to hold up the drift in the straight section of the track :(

YouTube - NFS Carbon Drift

Karan u should check out the making of Tokyo Drift first...then maybe the movie.. U can see everything related to Drifting there from the experts themselves..

Back