7 million points NFS Carbon single Drift

quick tips.. hmm..
ok first use manual transmission. youll have better control over your car. you cant just learn how to use manual transmission after using auto all your life so if you havent played nfs carbon already, start the career mode with manual transmission with the slowass cars because its easier to learn from the slower cars and then go onto the real stuff. finally youll reach a stage where you dont even need to look at your rpm meter at all or even hear the sound of the engine to know when to shift gears.
you need to know the track youre racing on and this also includes knowing what speed your car should be at and what gear youre supposed to be in on each corner.
you need to know how your car is going to handle and if it isnt handling properly, change the car settings when you install car parts so that you make the car handle how you want it to. for drift i like using muscle cars because they drift much better than the exotic and tuner cars.
for making corners you have to pay attention to what i call the "point of focus". its that part of the turn you have to keep looking at an accordingly cut the corner. while drifting you dont look at your car, you look at the point of focus and avoid hitting it, but try and come as close as possible to it. after finishing a turn concentrate on making the next turn properly by looking at the next point of focus.

dont go too fast and dont turn too hard. once you start getting better at it go faster and turn harder. make small turns to the left and right when you want to turn.
dont keep the accelerator pressed, its always better to keep using bursts of acceleration or not even use the accelerator sometimes and still get drift points.

thnx for the tips arun..really helpful...now i knw..why i just use to bang into walls and do a 360 every 2 mins lol lol cauz i never left the accelerator...just use the -e-brake/hand brake or the normal brakes...while taking turns..

the name of the track is knives edge.
and this video is the current world record.

that reminds me, i never use my e brake at all during drifts and neither do i use my normal brake. i just let the car slide with gear shifts. in an odd occasion when im about to drift into a wall in a very tough corner i use the brake and shift down.

first of all, youre wrong ! its not a 4 million point drift , its not a 5 million point drift, its a

SEVEN million points single drift

mods name change for thread please !

this is another drift track, slightly longer but really tough to carry all those points to the finish line safely ....considering the fact that i was driving like a lunatic ! (on purpose ! ) but overall it was really tough to pull this off.

FileFront - The Most Gaming Files on the Web

time to sleep now... board exam on the 15th :S

Back