7 million points NFS Carbon single Drift

No where near Arun:hap5:

But this is the best till now, am new to play drifts in nfs, may this score is nice for a Noob:D

new to race with XBox 360 Controller too:p

Was able to get more than 200,000 in single drift, but after got too enthu and started hitting on the walls :rofl:

yeah it is the world record. and i think i can do alot better than that because i think i might..... just might be able to do 6 million points on the first drift track in which i got 3.6 million points. lets see what happens . i can get 5 million for sure though. ill make sure i do a very good drift before churning out videos ! haha

@ karan, tokyo drift is a really stupid movie with dumb acting and a crappy storyline but the drifting is awesome and so are all the cars !

@ rahul , i avoid using the audi for drifts because it handles too well to be drifting with !

@ saiyan.. loll.. good job drift king !

Oh man Awesome video :D I just cant believe it, simply amazing stuff. Keep em coming. And here i don think ive ever gone above 200k on one whole track :ashamed:

Saiyan said:
No where near Arun:hap5:

But this is the best till now, am new to play drifts in nfs, may this score is nice for a Noob:D

new to race with XBox 360 Controller too:p

Was able to get more than 200,000 in single drift, but after got too enthu and started hitting on the walls :rofl:

Beat this man - this is what a Logitech gamepad can do on the same drift track :D

im trying hard to make a new video for knives edge, the first track in which i got 3.6 million. ill continue after my exams.
the song playing in the background is weezer - we are all on drugs

Well, after a LOT of trying..

I touched 1 million points.. just about... Well 999,877 is almost 1 Million isnt it? :p....

Not in a single drift though.. more like 4 different Drifts :ashamed:....

It looks easy from that Video.. But people who havent tried it.. Trust me, ItS HARD :mad:.

:D ... just did this today morning :

Ahh i could have broken the 8 mark .. darn a stupid drift took a shave off the wall :(

Beat this man - this is what a Logitech gamepad can do on the same drift track

Which track ?? (i think this score is on the same track !!).. btw .. i did mine with a el'cheap'o frontech gamepad ...

deathvirus_me said:
:D ... just did this today morning :

Ahh i could have broken the 8 mark .. darn a stupid drift took a shave off the wall :(

Which track ?? (i think this score is on the same track !!).. btw .. i did mine with a el'cheap'o frontech gamepad ...

I created another thread for posting scores - this is Arun's thread. I was able to break the 800k mark :D

Btw, my gamepad is 550 bucks... Frontech probably costs more than this :p

LOL

some people around the world think my video isnt legit and i used trainers and hacks.

i have an open invitation to any member on techenclave.com to watch me make a 5 million+ point drift right infront of their eyes (7 takes lots of practice, but its still very possible to do it again maybe more), if they have any doubt about the fact that maybe the video was made using a trainer. jealous 'professionals' take the easy way out in accusing people of using trainers and hacks and i guess im a victim of such stupidity.

GameSpot Forums - Need for Speed Carbon - Highest drift points ever?

Just show those suxors the GPU's you won... That will shut them off :eek:hyeah:

Ohhh Btw... Where is 10 Million... Don't you think its time for that... Or exams still on...

Back