8-Bit Games?

Tank , Olympics , Robo Cop, Kung Fu , Ninja Bros, Bomber Man , Pac man,........Still more games are there I will get back tomorrow

There is a beat'em up game can't remember the name.

^^Loved the game...move infront of another biker stop the bike and *boom* he fells. Lol haha, I played Contra,Spiderman,Batman,Mario,One King Kong type game where we control a big gorrilla,popoye etc etc. :D

Istill play them on my cellphone via emulators and have their roms in same pretty old styles--250 in 1, 400 in 1etc.. Its pretty fun yeah!!:clap:

ronit said:
Istill play them on my cellphone via emulators and have their roms in same pretty old styles--250 in 1, 400 in 1etc.. Its pretty fun yeah!!:clap:

which cell phone, is that a java emulator?

double dragon 2 was the best 8 bit game ever. i played 1 japanese soccer game too that was mindblowing with various shoots like banana and fishy actually making ball into that animation. i never got the name of that game as it was in japanese only.

Oh people you have reminded me of old days, I used to play Excite Bike, Mario, Super contra, Islander (or something, don't remember) Street fighter and many more....

^ so how to play the games? copy the rom file or what?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

tried copying a *.nes game , but it was not supported :(

I have all of these classic titles loaded on my PS3. Played it sometime back and it brings back some great memories. :D

I was also a big fan. I do sometimes play via emulator but I am unable to find my favorite game " Turtle fighter"

It was fighting game which had raph don leo shrederer hothead,etc. If anyone has it please pm me :)

Back