8-Bit Games?

I still have over 200 catridges of 8bit video games, along with over 40 consoles. Ive almost played every game! They were amazingggg. I remeber Excitebike and Double dragon II etc. as one of the best I've played.

For those who wonder, yes we were/are the first/only big seller of 8Bit in Chandigarh. Any antique collector is free to contact me :p

Guys, I have downloaded the NES emulator from symbian freeware but where to get the NES ROMS from. If the source cannot be posted here, can some kind soul PM me the link? Thanks!

Guys, which is the best emulator to run on Android phones. These games will be the best for fun.

I used to have the 64 in 1 Cartridge which had Lunar Ball, Mario, Mario Bros, B-Wings, Goonies, Excite Bike, F1, Road Fighter and many such.

I used to play Lunar Ball along with my mother and challenging each other to finish the levels without giving chance to each other. Also Olympics.

Apart from that i enjoyed playing CONTRA (2-3 versions), Mario, Double Dragon 2 & 3, Jungle Book (my favourite), most importantly TANK game that was fun.

CA50 said:
^^ if it a nes rom file, can you share it with me, go give any download link to it

Sorry buddy, i had it in as Video Game console and cartridges, missing them so badly. So only asking which is the best game Emulator for android phones.

Also will search for the games in the link you have provided.

CA50 said:
^ no i am serious, actually those were not easter eggs, once my father got me a cartridges, and i opened the plastic cover to check the pcb, saw some opened connectors. Being mischievous, i played with those connectors and found that while shorting two such connectors some new games are shown.

I guess that was a made to reduce manufacturing cost, somewhat like AMD proccy :p

Hats off to you dude that you actually worked on the connectors and in-turn unlocked some new games... awesomeness! :clap:

challapradyumna said:
according to me Anyone Who did not play mario is not a gamer.
Played Mario but never completed it.

Among the games I played and completed till date TMNT 3:Manhattan Project was probably the most satisfying. I tried a couple of times but always failed at Technodrome level. Finally on beating Shredder I came to know that the game continues. I had to go to tutions so when I died (Leonardo not me) in the next level just left it at the Splinted screen asking me whether I wanted to continue. I left the console at that point and asked my mom to not to switch off the tv just keep it on stand by and do not let anyone come near the console. Hurried back from tution hoping nothing went wrong. Reached home and the game was still on the continue screen. Continued playing it from there and completed it.

I never ever played a game before or after this game trying so hard to beat it.

A game I would recommend to try out is Dead Fox - A 2d scrolling game which is pretty fun. Never went beyond level 2 though.

Firstly sorry for bumping into a very old topic almost 4 years.

I just came to know that you can play NES Games can be played on PC and even on your phones. It all started when my colleague was playing 64 in 1 i asked him where did he get it from then he told me there was a app called 64 in 1 did a search on play store and found it and was really happy my childhood memories came back.

double dragon 2 was the best 8 bit game ever. i played 1 japanese soccer game too that was mindblowing with various shoots like banana and fishy actually making ball into that animation. i never got the name of that game as it was in japanese only.

I think you're talking about this game. I also used to play it the whole time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_World_Cup

Back