8 GB HP Pendrive for Rs. 297/- Shipped (Killer Deal)

Not because of 500, but because it's not valid on pen drives etc.

Any coupon solution for buying pen drives?

rocker123 said:
Would suggest you to go for Transcend, would be easier to claim warranty.

And if you wanna go for looks, then HP, but they have no service center in India for Pen Drives.

Well that's Right.

OT: Please Delete your pm messages.

Not valid on pendrives?

Ok just tried it, works, but there's only one decent pen drive for that price, the v165w. Will cost Rs. 308 after discount. So many pen drives are priced at 492 etc. buggers!

http://www.greendust...65w-p-9856.html

You can always add a filler
<
to make the total above 500

http://www.greendust.com/Computer-Accessory-&-Peripherals/enter-card-reader-emsd-p-10427.html

Placed an order on April 7th and these idiots still haven't shipped it. No one answers the phone when I call the toll free number. Emailed them numerous times, mailed the payment gateway but nothing.

Any idea how to contact these guys?

And when they finally do ship the item, which courier do they use?

Edit : Just checked the order page and its marked as shipped, BlueDart tracking number also given. I just hope it was actually picked up by BlueDart and I get it tomorrow.

Ordered on April 7th and shipped on April 20th!!

Placed an order on April 7th and these idiots still haven't shipped it. No one answers the phone when I call the toll free number. Emailed them numerous times, mailed the payment gateway but nothing.

Any idea how to contact these guys?

And when they finally do ship the item, which courier do they use?

Edit : Just checked the order page and its marked as shipped, BlueDart tracking number also given. I just hope it was actually picked up by BlueDart and I get it tomorrow.

Ordered on April 7th and shipped on April 20th!!

I have ordered 4 pendrives till now from greendust,never had any problem.Always got the products within a week.Once they even shipped two pendrives when I ordered one,and when I called them for picking the other one they dint responded..my good
clapping.gif

Back