8 GB HP Pendrive for Rs. 297/- Shipped (Killer Deal)

kalla_maakri said:
hi, i purchased (green dust)Transcend 8 Gb SD card and Enter Micro SD card reader for Rs: 251(with 250 discount) , but they sent me a 4 Gb SD card!? (gotcard reader)

what should i do now pls help

Same thing happened to me, I called them up and they said they would be sending their guy to exchange it with 8Gb one. I bought Transcend pen drive as well but its speed is low. Its not going over 5.5Mbps, I bought same pen drive some days back from letsbuy.com and it was going almost 10Mbps. I am unable to understand what could be the reason.

BTW their service is not good at all. They took more then 20 days to deliver HP pen drive.

thanx Julian....i called them up they told me to mail them to register a complaint nd i did so lets wait nd see

kalla_maakri said:
hi, i purchased (green dust)Transcend 8 Gb SD card and Enter Micro SD card reader for Rs: 251(with 250 discount) , but they sent me a 4 Gb SD card!? (gotcard reader)

Had ordered Transcend 8GB drive and Enter all in one card reader, Total Rs.267/- After applying the coupon code....

I received the products today....

The pen drive is awesome:clap:...but the card reader is a bit messy...was not even sealed, has scratches all over the body...may be it is used....:rofl:

Thanks for the deal....:hap2:

humans said:
I ordered Rs 57 one. Yes COD only in NCR, delivered to me in Ghaziabad, UP.

I just called them and complained, so he said he'll have my order shipped this eve itself but the order still shows as processing. Let's see...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the delivery today, that was fast if he did have it shipped yesterday eve itself, i think it must have been shipped earlier. Funny thing is the order page still shows 'processing' guess their systems are screwed now too. Took a total of 9 calender days to get here. The Card reader is pretty crap, but what do you expect for 50 bucks.

Today i got a mail from Green Dust saying "your complaint is in progress and ur product is dispatch on tomorrow evening."
kalla_maakri said:

yup i got the real one 2day. thanx green dust :)
kalla_maakri said:

rocker dude, work out some good deals to use this coupon eh? i'm trying hard to resist adding one more pen drive to the 5 i've already bought from them, but sooner or later i will have to give in! :ashamed:

@rocker123 thanks again for the deal.....:hap2:

ordered one 8GB transcend + card reader [Rs.67/- to take the total amount above Rs.500] for my friend!!

Back