8 GB HP Pendrive for Rs. 297/- Shipped (Killer Deal)

knoughtyd said:
is it just applicable on certain models? As I had created a new account and tried to apply it on this Transcend Pen Drive 8GB but it said ***No reduction currently available, please see the coupon restrictions*** :S

It's only on purchases of 500 and above.

You could buy the transcend 8gb + 2 of these Enter Card Reader E-MSD

That would bring the total to 502-250=252.

Bluffmaster said:
With the revised rates on greendust, even after applying the coupon flipkart is a cheaper option.

Cheaper? i haven't seen an 8gb for ~250-280 anywhere

I will like to buy one, can anyone tell me approx how many days it takes to get the pendrive in hand and which courier service do they use.

sunny4691 said:
I will like to buy one, can anyone tell me approx how many days it takes to get the pendrive in hand and which courier service do they use.

You should get it within a week, and they've used first flight as well as aramex couriers for my orders.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bluffmaster said:
I was talking about the HP pen drives. The same models are cheaper on flipkart now.

Just checked flipkart. The hp v165w 8gb is 419 abd the v210 is 434. Why spend that much when you can get the transcend for ~250 and has about the same performance.

I actually like the transcends. they have an led too. the hp c335 looks pretty crappy, but the v165 is not bad, pretty funky looking. i had to mod the cap (couple holes) to take the lanyard loop so that i can fix it to the main body. tired of losing caps. which is again not an issue with the transcends, they have a slide design.

hi, i purchased (green dust)Transcend 8 Gb SD card and Enter Micro SD card reader for Rs: 251(with 250 discount) , but they sent me a 4 Gb SD card!? (gotcard reader)

what should i do now pls help

call them up "Toll Free : 1800-103-3878 / +91 11 49500100" and place a complaint.

i ordered an 8gb transcend pen drive and a card reader on the 3rd and it's still processing. seems they dont have the card reader in stock or something. very crappy service,

Was that for the 57 buck card reader or the 21 waala? And no COD option outside delhi.

Back