8 GB HP Pendrive for Rs. 297/- Shipped (Killer Deal)

use coupon code GDDC250D

code can only be used once per customer ID

the value of discount coupon is 250 on any product on greendust.com

from another forum. just search coupon code in google.

min seems to be 500, not sure!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

CC is still not picking up the phone!

arsenal_fan said:
Finally got my pen drive... i ordered it on the 13th...reached just now...

i ordered 2 on 4th , didnt received any yet :p

got a call on 12th that it cant be shipped as they use aramex and my city is not servicable by aramex, gave another address and they said that too isnt serviceable , i was clueless as i have seen aramex offices myself in both these places,
the lady on call said she would refund the order but no refunds yet
called them yesterday and they said its not possible that somebody might have called me and told that my area isnt serviceable, their item was out of stock so it wasnt shipped :S

today i got an sms that one of my pen drives is shipped through DTDC .

to sum up i would like to say they are one hell of an unprofessional bunch of guys working together who have no co-ordination with each other :rofl:

cisco_tech said:
^^ Thanx chetan. Bought 2x8GB HP PenDrive with New Account and Same coupon. will be useful for OS installation. :)

Yep thats what these pen drives are good for. OS installation / Hiren BOOT CD. got 3 drives, one for win 7, Win 8 and Hiren boot cd.

when U say OS installation do you mean copying the ISO (or similiar) image of the OS installation CD on the pen drive and booting from it to install??

Little OT but what exact image types can be used for this purpose?

onlyravi said:
when U say OS installation do you mean copying the ISO (or similiar) image of the OS installation CD on the pen drive and booting from it to install??

Little OT but what exact image types can be used for this purpose?

For 7, you just need to copy the contents of the dvd/iso to the flash disk, as long as the partition is active, and it will install. There is also this software called WinToFlash to make it easy for all OSs.

chetansha said:
One of the 4 GB and one of Transcend Pen Drive 8GB - 288+460 = 748.00 - 250.00 = Rs.498/-

I just bought one 4gb and one 8gb. Works out to 335 for the 8gb if we consider the 4gb @ 163.

So now i have an hp 8gb v165w, a c335 on the way, and these two transcend's coming in later. Goodbye os dvds!

Got mine today in 6 days straight.

505e9432.jpg

I got a different one.mine came in a envelope and is frigging minicule.
cab1feb6-71af-c933.jpg

And it's made of stainless steel.gets really hot even after 15 mins of usage

Yours seems to be the v120 model, while the one cisco_tech posted above looks like the c335.

And the drive getting hot is a good thing, the steel is actually helping dissipate the heat from the chip into the air like a big heatsink, unlike plastic which traps the heat inside to slow-fry.

Back