8 GB HP Pendrive for Rs. 297/- Shipped (Killer Deal)

I also got the pendrive yesterday, it took them whopping 10 days :mad: to deliver just a pendrive, in Delhi/NCR region.

You all can guess how bad it will be in other regions.

Still i m happy, since the deal is sweet :)

For all those who have not yet recd their pen drives even after placing the order more than 8 days ago call their toll free no with reference to your order id and they will ship it soon. The drive I got has mfg date of Sept 11 :) and 2 years warranty.
Nearly 20 guys ordered from my office on Monday and some of them got a SMS on same day with Aramex tracking no but the status is not yet updated on aramex. so it seems that they are not able to handle so many orders properly...

spawnfreak said:
they're too slow at shipping

I ordered on 10th Sept (Saturday) and till today 17th Sept (Saturday), it is showing PROCESSING. 1 week for processing!!!
I called em up and they say we have a 7 working days shipping policy. Pathetic!

EDIT: 1 week later, today, it is showing READY FOR DISPATCH... wtf! i mean WTF!
Same problem here.

I had given up hopes of it ever arriving, what was worse was that I had even forgotten the account name and password through which I registered and placed the order. But out of nowhere today, they show up at my door with the pen drive. The deal is great and the Pendrive looks really sleek. Also, the clip on the drive is extremely useful.

5 of my office friends got their pen drives today. They had ordered on Monday. Some of them even got the dispatch details on Monday evening itself.
I think in the next few days its going to rain aramex envelopes in my office :)

spawnfreak said:
can I order another pen drive from the same account using the 250 off coupon?

i mean, do they have any rule against it or something?

How much time it will to create a new account?

Use ur different email id & create another one, shipping address can be same !!!

Attachments

• HP USB.JPG
    HP USB.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 110
^^ 9-10 days normally within 4-5 days if you are lucky.....
I think the V335W would have been much better... just Rs.50 more but its faster ....

Yes.. but my application is to just copy the few songs for my mother which she will able to listen on TV through USB port. Not going to copy much data through it... I think V165W is enough for this application. But surely for more 50 bucks V335W is a good deal :)

I didn't know that v335w was faster otherwise would have ordered that instead of v165w. Even on the hp's site, i didn't get any write speed specifications. my bad.. :(

BTW all the Hp pendrives are PNY oem.

Where is this V335 you guys are talking about? All i see is C335.

Btw, I just got a discount coupon GDDC250D in the mail, expiring Nov 2011.

Umm, i just said i see the c335 on the site, not the V.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I had ordered the v165w on the 20th for Rs. 280. Just got it now, on the 24th. All seems good.

Back