8 GB HP Pendrive for Rs. 297/- Shipped (Killer Deal)

I have been waiting for call confirmation from them. But to my surprised I just checked my order status on their site and it says.

e6c2f80d.jpg

At least they should have email me or call me. and i forgot to check the COD option properly.its only for Delhi/NCR.

And now when i am trying to apply the coupon again its not working. it says i have already used it.

Another idea is to create a new user id then coupon might work.

I did receive the pen drive but as someone mentioned, the bill mentions "Seconds Sale"! Not sure what it means as far as warranty is concerned!

woo hoo
works for 16gb as well
Shopping Cart Review
1 x HP USB Flash Drive 16GB V210W Rs.999
Discount Coupons:GDSH250A: -Rs.250
Sub-Total: Rs.999
Total: Rs.749

cisco_tech said:
I have been waiting for call confirmation from them. But to my surprised I just checked my order status on their site and it says.

e6c2f80d.jpg

At least they should have email me or call me. and i forgot to check the COD option properly.its only for Delhi/NCR.

And now when i am trying to apply the coupon again its not working. it says i have already used it.

Another idea is to create a new user id then coupon might work.

^^They are cancelling most of the COD orders which are outside Delhi/NCR.

they're too slow at shipping

I ordered on 10th Sept (Saturday) and till today 17th Sept (Saturday), it is showing PROCESSING. 1 week for processing!!!
I called em up and they say we have a 7 working days shipping policy. Pathetic!

EDIT: 1 week later, today, it is showing READY FOR DISPATCH... wtf! i mean WTF!

I got it in 6 days in Gurgaon. The bill read 'seconds sale' , but the pendrive read 2 yrs. warranty. The delivery person was company's own employee and came on foot

Mine didn't arrive yet. Greendust shipped it on time but it is stuck with Aramex. It's more than 15 days now. Aramex Bangalore is horrible. They don't deliver the items locally even after a week of receiving the shipment.

I have not received the shipment yet, i hav not opted for the COD.

Payment was done on 12th September.

At greendust site, while tracking my order it says Shipped to me in Order Status, while i have not received anything.

I recd both the drives I ordered in 2 diff envolopes with bills having a "Seconds sale stamp on it".

But the drives were in the hard plastic casing (company packing) and seems to work good when tested.

Few of my friends are ordering it now... It seems that the coupon is still working....

Nomad said:
Mine didn't arrive yet. Greendust shipped it on time but it is stuck with Aramex. It's more than 15 days now. Aramex Bangalore is horrible. They don't deliver the items locally even after a week of receiving the shipment.

I got the pen drive yesterday. Aramex was to blame here for the delay. I called up Greendust helpline about it, and they made Aramex to deliver.

Back