8Gb Sandisk Cruzer @ 400

j_jindal1

Disciple
Please excuse me if my calculation/understanding to the offer is incomplete.. :S

Here it goes..

buy the coupon from Koovs

Koovs - Pay Rs 49 to get Rs 500 free voucher on products like discounted electronics, mobiles, computer peripherals and more through BuythePrice !! - Coupon valid till 31 Jan 2011 | Chennai, Surat,Lucknow,Coimbatore,Mysore,Mangalore,Vadodara,Indore,

Buy the Pendrive from here.. (applying the coupon) you will get a discount of Rs.250 (coupon can be used 2 times)

Shopping Deal! SANDISK 8GB PENDRIVE with MRP of Rs.1,299 available at Rs.624 on buytheprice.com Online Shopping in India: Buy Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, MP3 players, Laptops and more - Buytheprice

You can buy 2 pen-drives 8 Gb each and the effective price for single pendrive would be

(Koov Coupon+2*pendrive cost-500)/2 = 49+1248-500/2 = 398.5 :)

I never did a purchase from buytheprice.com and I'm not sure if they are genuine.. plssssss check before you place ur orders.

==================================================================

Using todays deal and koovs coupon, you can get the 8gb pendrive for as low as 300/-

have bought from buytheprice, slow shipping, less variety, average buying experience .. for the offer you have to purchase a coupon which can be used twice, min purchase is 500 rs each time you place an order, @mantallymental yes you can just make one purchase and gift the other usage of the coupon to anyone here :p

Guys no need to buy the coupons you can use the following codes MERRYCHRISTMAS or HAPPYNEWYEAR and get 200 off....
Happy New Year guys....

andrew327 said:
Guys no need to buy the coupons you can use the following codes MERRYCHRISTMAS or HAPPYNEWYEAR and get 200 off....

Happy New Year guys....
The promocode is valid only on a purchase of 500 or more, so I think the Koovs offer is still better..

j_jindal1 said:
The promocode is valid only on a purchase of 500 or more, so I think the Koovs offer is still better..
Are you trying to promote Koovs or BuyThePrice here, the Pendrive cost is 624. Also did you checked the Code before checking the same.

Screenshot after applying the promo code
Sandisk.jpg

andrew327 said:
Are you trying to promote Koovs or BuyThePrice here, the Pendrive cost is 624. Also did you checked the Code before checking the same.

Screenshot after applying the promo code

Sandisk.jpg
Really Sorry if my posts looked like a promotion.... I just liked the offer and thought of sharing with you guys..

Well, if it looks like a promotion, I'll request the mods to delete the thread.. :)

I would still say that koovs offer is better because it gives a discount of 250, so if you are buying 2 pendrives you can save 51 Rs.. ;)

Just want to declare I'm not linked to any e-commerce site and I myself was busy googling reviews for buytheprice so that I can make a purchase.. :)

without checking the code I couldn't have known that the promo code shared by you is valid only on purchase of 500 or more..

Ordered from BTP via 200 off coupon for Rs 425...

was finding the koovs stuff to complex :ashamed:

moreover it would had costed more or less same for koov also coz I wouldn't had found the coordinator of my city hence shipping cost goes extra

Back