8Gb Sandisk Cruzer @ 400

Ordered one via koovs.. anybody interested let me know, have got 1 voucher left.. can purchase anything above 500 for a discount of 250.

ani_meher said:
@j_jindal1: Prices are still the same buddy, same 8gb for 624.

OP: Thanks, ordered one for 424, didn't go for koovs one.
Prices have been revised bro, it is showing 624 but when you add it to cart, prices are changed to 799....

trigger said:
Ordered one via koovs.. anybody interested let me know, have got 1 voucher left.. can purchase anything above 500 for a discount of 250.
If anybody is interested, I can order this for 400 flat shipped to your place. Let me know via PM... I have one koovs coupon remaining, hence this offer...

trigger said:
Can you send me the coupon code by PM? Thanx.

Guys it seems too good to be true..

Check the daily deal at BuyThePrice and apply coupon code happynewyear.. Please check screenshot..

11jarle.jpg

i.e 8gb sandisk pendrive @ 324.... what else u want..

I have already bought 4 pendrives earlier.. :S

those who think I'm promoting any site, please don't buy anything from these sites.. :bleh:

yeah, you can use koovs coupon. I just used it and availed the great discount.

finally got this for 274/- after availing the koovs coupon and i am sure, this is a steal!!

As the number of people buying the pen drive increase, the discount will increase. But the site says all get the same rate only. So what happens to us who paid 624rs? Do we get cashback?

Just got one which I ordered through koovs coupon for 400 :(.. but it's cute little drive.. love it... :)

Gonna order one more... anybody interested in getting one..

Back