8Gb Sandisk Cruzer @ 400

has anybody recieved the pendrives yet?is the site genuine?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

as soon as i bought the koovs coupon the price has again increased to 624

tech_savy said:
has anybody recieved the pendrives yet?is the site genuine?

as soon as i bought the koovs coupon the price has again increased to 624
That's coz the offer ended at 12.00...

U were a bit late mate.... Sorry... :(

I placed the order successfully and payments have been cleared I got the receipt as well. But I just got this mail from buytheprice.com:

Hi ,
This is related to your purchase of SANDISK 8GB PENDRIVE on buytheprice.com on 06-01-2011 having the order number xxxxxxxxx
We are happy to inform you that, 551 others across india have bought the same product within the buying window, thereby upgrading the final price to Rs.524*/-
Hope you had a nice experience shopping on buytheprice.com
If you have any questions, please

mail us on hi@buytheprice.com

call us on (0) 800 800 1898

tweet us on @btpcare
Cheers,

team buytheprice.com
*The above calculation does not take into account the shipping charges,and any promo code you might have used. Their effect will be retained.

Whatever does this mean?? :S

The final price is the price you are paying. So if you had paid the full price of 624 without any coupons then we would have got a cashback of Rs.100 when the price went down to Rs.524. Since we used coupons to get it at Rs.424 or lesser, i dont think we will now get the 100 bucks cashback.

Someone correct me if they think my logic's wrong.

^^ I dont really care bout any cashback as I got the drive for 298.50 (What more can I ask for?!?!?!). All I am bothered is whether they would cancel the order as the final price is pegged at 524/- and I paid only 298.5.

Still, I am banking on the last line of their mail... :p

No they wont cancel the order, it will be really bad publicity when they are trying to build up their brand.

FYI my post was meant for people who bought it when the price was 624. The ones who bought it at 524 already have the best price!

yesterday, they delivered my order, which I had placed for a combo of 4GB SD card and 4GB USB drive using the koovs coupon. But, the package had only the SD card and I tried reaching them over phone, but they are not at all responding. Sent couple of mails too, but no reply till now.

They r bit slow in shipping, my order of 1st jan got shipped on 4th by firstflight. It hsn,t reached me yet.

slash84 said:
The final price is the price you are paying. So if you had paid the full price of 624 without any coupons then we would have got a cashback of Rs.100 when the price went down to Rs.524. Since we used coupons to get it at Rs.424 or lesser, i dont think we will now get the 100 bucks cashback.

Someone correct me if they think my logic's wrong.

i bought it at 624, and got the same mail. So, does that mean that I will get 100 back?

trigger said:
Even i got two @ 624.. Am i eligible for cashback?
I doubt if they would be providing any cashback... Keep ur fingers crossed... :thumb:

U got @ Rs.624. So, I am guessing each one cost u Rs.374/- (624-250) and I am not considering the price of the Koovs Coupon.

But I got each one for Rs.274/- (524-250) not considering the price of the Koovs Coupon. So, a cashback would mean that u get Rs.100/- as a refund.

But this also means that almost all the pendrives sold by them are sold at a price of Rs.274/- per piece... THIS is what prevents me from being very optimistic about the cashback. :huh:

BTW, I haven't received any information about Shipping yet. Maybe they are overwhelmed with the orders!!! :p

tech4pk said:
yesterday, they delivered my order, which I had placed for a combo of 4GB SD card and 4GB USB drive using the koovs coupon. But, the package had only the SD card and I tried reaching them over phone, but they are not at all responding. Sent couple of mails too, but no reply till now.
What do you mean not responding ? I've called them a couple of times and I've had satisfactory conversations both the times.

Got my pen drive yesterday and its looks fantastic and its so darn small!

I am doubtful about the cashback since i have not got any mails about it yet, and i placed the order on 31st Dec for 624-200=424

Back