FS: Mobile 9 months old Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheemais

Disciple
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 (Flipkart)

• Expected Price: SOLD !

• Time of Purchase: Oct. 2011

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes, 3 Months

• Reason for Sale: Going for Galaxy S3 :yahoo:

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes.

• Product Condition: Near Mint. Have taken really good care of it and the pictures speak for the condition itself. Screen protector and outer case from day 1.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, USB cable, original earphones with rubber cushions (never used). Will throw in a USB jig and an OTG cable as well.

• Product Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.

• Preferred Courier: Buyer's Choice and Risk. Feel free to drop by and pick the phone from my home. Much preferred.

• Shipping Charges: Rs. 100

• Payment Options: Cash or Bank transfer

Note: The phone is rooted as of now and running CM9-RC2 with Siyah Kernel (best combo for speed and battery life). To claim warranty, you will need to unroot the phone and flash the original Samsung firmware (takes 10 minutes or so, head over to XDA). The USB jig that I am including is a life saver for root/unroot process and you'll get to know its real value once you read about it :).

Here are pics for the same:
Galaxy S2 - Imgur

People with compulsive commenting disorder, I would appreciate if you can please stay away from this thread. If anyone wants to negotiate the price, please follow the PM route.

Regards,
Ishwinder

Payment received from Quad Master. Will share the shipping details shortly.

---------------

EDIT: Shipping details sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back