99% of Casio Edifice watches sold on ebay is replica...confirmed by seller

amd999

Adept
it is a true story: READ ON all CASIO FANS

On recent days many sellers are selling casio (and even other popular brands)edifice watches on ebay India at very low price even lower than US casio shops).

many customers brought the same ,and some ones even knowing the truth about its authenticity brought the same as a Casio replica.

We contacted an ebay seller selling the same from Hong kong, and he agreed to us that he is selling 100% casio replica of Edifice series .

In hong kong & China all new & old model replicas of all Casio Edifice models are available at shops @ 1/4 of the original prices, They makes exact replicas and some exact functions with a exact user manual, fake markings, and the edifice box.Even few with fake Edifice sale tags with original prices !!!.

So all customers are requested to verify its authenticity by visiting near casio shop (if you wish to be proud owner of the original casio gear).

reply from ebay seller:=

Dear customer,
Thanks for your message.

This product is not original, but the same high quality is worth your purchasing.

Kind regards

product listing:-

dailysource2005

http://http://shop.ebay.com/dailysource2005/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Seller:
dailysource2005 (84774)
98.9% Positive Feedback
Member since 02-Aug-2008 in China

dailysource2005 items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Electronics items on eBay.com!
SO ACT WISELY, think before buying the same.The problem is that many sellers are selling the same & confirming to the buyers that its 100% original.But the truth is that the same original is not even available in US or Singapore at the price as indicated on ebay India !@!!!!!

ALL major sellers on ebay India sources the same from Hong kong & chineese wholesalers of Fake watches and sells in India.Indians Customs will make many raids along India as Casio India office is gearing for legal action against these sellers.

Replica is no new thing... Guess watches replica is flooded in market..

People should understand that no magic happens that makes a 200$ watch available in 20$

a friend who studies in china told me that there are different qualities in fake , the better onces look exactly like the original .

i think its the same for perfumes with all the websites selling them as testers

gmano said:
If I remember correctly, you bought a casio edifice online (ebay) recently, was it an authentic one?
yes i did buy a edifice from ebay , dont know if its original or not ,it is a hong kong/singapore import as was confirmed by the seller himself on the phone before i bought

so u can say i knew wat it was , i bought it knowingly that it wud be a replica but it looks very good ,

wat do u think if the original one is for 12k and i get for 5k shipped in india considering prices in china are around 70$ for all such casio edifice watches ,

it ought to be a replica a good one though

m happy with it though as he gives i yr dealer replacement warranty on it , one watch i bought 6 months back , its working perfectly till now :p

i guess i got all quality replicas

MohitPreet said:
yes i did buy a edifice from ebay , dont know if its original or not ,it is a hong kong/singapore import as was confirmed by the seller himself on the phone before i bought

so u can say i knew wat it was , i bought it knowingly that it wud be a replica but it looks very good ,

wat do u think if the original one is for 12k and i get for 5k shipped in india considering prices in china are around 70$ for all such casio edifice watches ,

m happy with it though as he gives i yr dealer replacement warranty on it , one watch i bought 6 months back , its working perfectly till now :p

So my GIFT is also fake then ? TO ALL EDIFICE OWNERS = Lets go to show room and check its authenticity.

MohitPreet said:
yes lets go , abhi chalte hain , mai gaadi nikaal raha hoon, 20 minute mein pick karunga :rofl:
itna time nahi hai bhai. 10 minue mein ana hai to ao !! :bleh: FAKE To nahi hai :( meri watch :huh::(

possible sellers selling replica casio watches on ebay India:-

(authenticity is not confirmed for the products sold by them yet,verified via edifice owners who brought the same from these sellers !!!!)

1.stallioncorps ( Feedback Score Of 10)

2.manlywatches ( Feedback Score Of 12)

3.onlyrajeev ( Feedback Score Of 77)

4.onlywatchez ( Feedback Score Of 40)

5.gk10008 ( Feedback Score Of 64)

6.bigbosssonu ( Feedback Score Of 17)

casio edifice fakes photos look just awesome.. Is the finishing same ?

People who cant afford 10000 Rs for 1 watch will surely take 4000 Rs watch right, Let it work for 1 year.. If Look & Finish is same.

Is 3000 Minimum price you get replicas ?

MohitPreet said:

Mohit, Casio Edifice is not priced here on par with Malaysia/singapore (Its selling for almost twice the price here).

If the 534D is priced at around 12k, then its definitely twice the price as in Malaysia/Singapore. (Its available for around 450RM in Malaysia after discounts, checked it through a friend there). 6k for a genuine Casio Edifice 534D is achievable.

Check the following link

CASIO EF-534D-1AV EDIFICE Continental chronograph SS bracelet black

This guy sells genuine watches, just search with his id, you will find that this guy sells authentic watches in many Malaysian forums and he ships International.

Replica watches are really high quality these days, I read somewhere that the Tissot replica even came with a same quartz movement as the original Tissot (ETA) movement. Nothing will go wrong in a watch within a years time (mostly :p).

Praks said:
casio edifice fakes photos look just awesome.. Is the finishing same ?

People who cant afford 10000 Rs for 1 watch will surely take 4000 Rs watch right, Let it work for 1 year.. If Look & Finish is same.

Is 3000 Minimum price you get replicas ?
High quality replicas are same as the original ones to look (all the functions do work).

You can get a Tissot PRC 200 itself for around 100$ in ebay.com (high quality replicas)

But, I would say get an authentic watch that can last for a generation or two

amd999 said:
possible sellers selling replica casio watches on ebay India:-

(authenticity is not confirmed for the products sold by them yet,verified via edifice owners who brought the same from these sellers !!!!)

1.stallioncorps ( Feedback Score Of 10)
2.manlywatches ( Feedback Score Of 12)
3.onlyrajeev ( Feedback Score Of 77)
4.onlywatchez ( Feedback Score Of 40)
5.gk10008 ( Feedback Score Of 64)
6.bigbosssonu ( Feedback Score Of 17)
i bought my 2 casio watches from this seller
eBay My World - icecooldeals

and i must say he has a good FB score 100% positive and the build quality and the finish is just awesome looks quite original to me or very good replica if at all may be , it no way looks a cheap imitation the ones i bought

eBay My World: icecooldeals 676Feedback

the truth is that 99% of people from India dont have the idea of fakes or originals.They just go blind when sees a branded product with lower market price tag!! its true in many cases, and its easy to dupe Indian Buyers !!!

The final thought is that these sellers still saying its 100 % original in all ebay listings !!!! BUT CASIO Technical staff opened these watches and congfirmed to be 100% fake with a Chinnese quartz movement inside with fake casio labels !!!!.

So all sellers are misguiding the buyers !!! This is the real question. Why they cant list the same as replicas ?????

@Mohit

Any idea what is the cheapest you get this Casio Edifice ? Possible to get for 2000 Rs :) ?

Damn all of Casio Edifice bids go to 6000 to 7000 Rs.. I feel even the seller might be bidding to increase the price.

Back